Chapter 2

"MINATOZAKI SANA!" Sana and Nayeon look at each other. And they heard again a knock on their door.

"Damn Sana I think the old woman in the next room" Nayeon said to Sana who is worried right now. She look at her puppy and sigh. Shine what did you do this time huh?

Sana go to the door the moment she open the door. She saw a angry old woman and has a stick. Sana got scared because the old woman is very angry this time.

"Uhm what I can do for you maam?" Sana politely asked the old woman. She look at Sana with a super angry expression and said

"That damn puppy of yours keeps pooping at the front door of my room!" The old woman said and she keeps pointing Shine with her stick and suppose to hit the puppy, when Nayeon interrupts.

"Hey old woman I think you should have some respect and you are so noisy" Nayeon said with a bitchy look. The old woman got more angry and she glare at Nayeon and Nayeon do the same.

"Hey you two you should have a respect because I'm more older than you two!" The old woman shout again to their face. Nayeon and Sana got disgust because the saliva of the old woman keep coming to their direction.

"Excuse me maam I have a lot of respect to the elders but you should respect us too. You should say to us your complain in a nice way" Sana said with a calmness in her voice. Nayeon nodded. The old woman calm down and she look at Sana face.

"Whatever I just wanna say that keep your damn puppy away from my room before I kill it" the old woman said and she walk out. Nayeon got pissed because of the old woman said.

"Damn that old woman. I should cut her tongue to shut up her mouth" Nayeon said and she look at Sana. Sana keep looking at Shine and pat her head.

"So what are you gonna do with Shine"

"I don't know unnie. Let's eat our breakfast first then we will talk about it" Sana said with a warm smile and she carry Shine back to her condo. The two of them having a breakfast and Shine also is having her breakfast.

After their breakfast since the two of them has no work. Nayeon is still staying because she don't want to go home yet.

"Unnie you don't wanna go home?" Sana ask Nayeon who is busy playing with shine. Nayeon look at Sana quickly and smile.

"Nah my brother arrived yesterday I don't want to see him" Nayeon said and she keeps playing on Shine. Sana just sigh and open her Facebook.

"So what are you gonna do with Shine. Since the old woman doesn't want her" Nayeon ask Sana stop scrolling down and look at Nayeon.

"We can't bring her in our office probably Sir Park will scold us" Sana said and Nayeon nodded.

"We can't also bring her at home. Mom has a allergy to dogs" Nayeon said and Sana look at Shine I don't know what I'm gonna do with you. I can't let go of you.

Sana continue to scroll to her news feed she found something that could help her.

JeongTzu's Pet Shop

*WE SELL AND TAKE CARE PETS FOR A DAY*

PM FOR THE PRICE AND CHARGES
OR
EMAIL OUR GMAIL ADDRESS:
jeongtzupetshop@gmail.com

CONTACT NO:
09XXXXXXXXX

"Hey unnie I think I have a solution" Sana smile and she show the page of the pet shop. Nayeon smile proudly and she thumbs up.

"Okay but it is far?" Nayeon ask and she keep patting Shine head. Sana check the locations and the details about the shop.

"Yeah not far away from work" Sana answered. She continue to scan the page and she decided to check the shop tomorrow.

"Unnie I'm going to check the shop tomorrow" Sana said to Nayeon.

"Okay I'm going with you. And pm the owner if they are still accepting sometimes we need to make sure" she said while smiling. Sana nodded and she decided to call the shop.

09XXXXXXXXX
Calling...

"Hi is this JeongTzu's Pet Shop?"

"Yes may I help you?"

"Do you take care a pet for a day?"

"Yes ma'am. We are also selling pets"

"Okay can you take care my puppy for a day"

"Yes ma'am! We are ready to serve you"

"Okay I will drop by to your shop tomorrow. Is that okay?"

"Okay maam. We are open at 7 am to 6pm. We are near Park Company"

"That's good. Okay see you tomorrow Mr..?"

"Chou. Chou Tzuyu at your service maam...?"

"Oh Sana. Minatozaki Sana"

"Okay maam Sana see you tomorrow. Thank you for contacting us"

"Okay Thank you bye"

Call ended..

"Wow he has a nice voice" Sana said thinking about the owner's voice. Nayeon look at her and asked.

"What are you talking about?" Nayeon asked and she notice that the latter is blushing.

"Nothing. I already finish talking to the owner. We will visit their shop tomorrow" Sana said while looking at Nayeon and she smile. Nayeon just nodded and continue to play with Shine.

•••

A/N: Hi guys sorry for the late update the weather here is really bad and I been busy with my school works. I hope that you enjoy reading. Thank you so much💖