Chapter 62

"Daddy can we go to the park? Please I want to play" Yeona said and she is acting cute to her dad. Jeongyeon can't resist his daughter.

"Okay fine but 30 minutes only. We still need to get you a make up. Auntie Mina and Uncle Chaeyoung will get upset if we late for their wedding" Jeongyeon said and Yeona start to clap. It's Mina and Chaeyoung's wedding day today.

Jeongyeon is watching Yeona play at the swings. He is still thinking if Mr. Yoo is really his father.

"What are you doing there? Hyung Nayeon noona is looking for you and Yeona" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon called Yeona to stop playing.

"How are you? Gosh look at your face" Jeongyeon said and he carry Yeona on his arms. Tzuyu just laugh at him and he touch his face.

"I'm still handsome hehe and don't worry I'm good. Well I'm going to thank you because you made Sana's father realized about his mistakes" Tzuyu aaid and they walking back to the hotel. Yeona is listening to them like she knows what are they talking about.

"You know his anger made him like that. He just want to get his daugther back he feels like he just abandoned by his daugther to the other guy. Like he didn't realized that he made his daugther hurt. I know the feeling that your own child leave you like that. I'm afraid that one day Yeona will leave me" Jeongyeon said and Yeona look at him.

"I'm not gonna leave you Daddy" Yeona said that made the two smile.

"By the way any plan to propose? You two are getting more aldult. I bet that Nayeon noona is waiting for you" Tzuyu said that made Jeongyeom think.

"Maybe after the all mess. I have plans but I need to make sure that everything is settled. Then you and Sana enjoy life. Don't rush, marriage is not easy but you need to be strong to face all the obstacles in life" Jeongyeon said and they arrived at the hotel. Nayeon is waiting outside while her arms at her waist.

"Where did you two go? I told you to bring Yeona with us so that we can fix her" Nayeon scold Jeongyeon

"Mommy, I told Daddy to take me at the park. I want to play" Yeona said "I'm sorry" she apologized to Nayeon.

"Come here baby" Yeona come to Nayeo  and hug her.

"It's okay. Let's go Auntie Mina is waiting for us. And you two calm Chaeyoung ghad he is so nervous" Nayeon said and the two rush out to see Chaeyoung.

The two saw Chaeyoung who is tearing up while Dahyun is looking at him. Tzuyu wants to laugh and tease Chaeyoung but he choose to shut up.

"Brooo" Tzuyu said and he hug Chaeyoung tightly. Chaeyoung start to cry and Dahyun smack Tzuyu

"Why did you do that?" Tzuyu asked "You are making him more emotional" Dahyun said and he tries again to calm Chaeyoung a bit.

"I'm more nervous than you Chaeng" Jeongyeon said and he laugh. Chaeyoung look at him and pout.

"You are the first one to marry in our squad. Don't be nervouse and be confident you are gonna marry the woman you love" Jeongyeon said and Chaeyoung smile at him. The ceremony is about to start and Chaeyoung is waiting for Mina to come in. Chaeyoung's best man is Dahyun and Tzuyu.

The door start to open even though it's far away Chaeyoung can see Mina's beautiful and angelic face. He start to get emotional and Tzuyu tap his shoulder.

"Stop crying bro you are ugly now- ouch" Dahyun said because Tzuyu pinch him in his side. Chaeyoung laugh at them and focus his eyes on Mina.

The ceremony continues and the girls can't stop crying as the two exchange their vows. Yeona look at Nayeo who is crying so much. She come to Nayeon and her a hug.