Chapter 59

"Call Tzuyu and Sana to come here. Let's have a dinner later at the restaurant" Mr. Yoo said and Jeongyeon nodde his head. Yeona and Nayeon are playing nintendo switch.

"Nayeon, it's okay that I will invite your father?" Mr. Yoo asked Nayeon. She look at him and smile.

"It's okay, I will do it" Nayeon said and she let Yeona play pokemon. Nayeon get her phone and call her brother first.

"Hello? Nabongs hey"

"Do you have any work to do later?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Jeongyeon's dad want to have a family dinner. And he also want to talk with Dad"

"Really? Are you two getting married?"

"N-no! Just a family dinner, okay?"

"Okay okay haha, I'm going to call Dad and Mom. I'm sure they are gonna be happy"

"Okay thank you oppa"

"See you later my sister"

Nayeon smile and she back to Yeona who is giggling while playing. Yeona saw her and quickly hug her.

"Mommy look it's squirtle! You look like her" Yeona said Nayeon look at squirtle. She laugh and nodded her head.

"Yeah, baby you know that Daddy like bulbasaur?" she asked Yeona and Yeona shake her head.

"Daddy likes bulbasaur. He even scold me when I accidentally slip and my coffee goes into his bulbasaur stuff toy" Yeona laugh, Jeongyeon saw them and he give them a big big hug. He kissed Yeona and Nayeon forehead.

"I love you" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon smile to him. She secretly give Jeongyeon a kiss. He smile at steal a kiss from Nayeon.

"I saw that" Yeona said and Jeongyeon broke the hug. He tickles Yeona Nayeon is just watching them smiling.

"YOW WASSUP EVERYBODY- aw" Sana pinch Tzuyu who is very noisy today.

"Ghad you are so noisy today" Sana said and Tzuyu pout. Jeongyeon laugh at him and he give Sana a hug.

"Uncle! Auntie!" Yeona said she give them a kiss on their cheeks. Tzuyu pull out a chocolate bar from his bag.

"Uncle got a present for you" he said and give it to Yeona.

"Thank you!" Yeona said and Tzuyu give his father a hug Sana also give a hug to him.

"I noticed that Tzuyu barely go home. It looks like that he is staying with you" Mr. Yoo said to Sana, she smile and nodded her head.

"Dad, Sana is alone in her penthouse and I don't want my queen to be lonely" he said that made Sana blush. Mr. Yoo laugh and he remember the days that he and Sally spent together.

"Well I'm happy that you two are happy same with Jeongyeon and Nayeon. Just remember that don't ever leave each other. I witness how you all became a mess after you left each other. Be happy and I'm good. I don't care if you marry each other or have a kids but make sure that you are happy" Mr. Yoo said and the four including Yeona give Mr. Yoo a hug.

"Now let's relax and later we will go to the restaurant. Yeona come here baby" Mr. Yoo said and carry Yeona in his arms.
_________________________________________

Later at the evening Jeongyeon and Mr. Yoo are already preparing the food while the rest is coming.

"Did you contact your brother? They should be here already" Mr. Yoo said and Jeongyeon look at his phone.