Ricky Bowen Imagine Part 4: Where's Ricky? 😶

Start from the beginning

Kourtney: I kind of don't want to see him again. He hurt my bff. Sorry Ricky if you're in this gc.

Carlos: I'm busy organizing my closet.

Ashlyn: Haven't seen him since rehearsals.

E.J: Umm not be rude by why would I know anything about Ricky?

Seb: I'm doing farm chores. He def wouldn't be here.

Ricky: I'm at Gina's please don't tell (Y/N). I'll talk to her tomorrow.

Big Red: Why are you at Gina's?

"What did they say?"

"Oh umm. I can't tell you."

"Why can't you tell me?!"

"Bro Code." Big Red said then went back to playing video games.

I never do anything mean or rebellious, but I had to know where my boyfriend is, so I snatched Big Red's phone off of his nightstand while he wasn't looking and scrolled through his recent texts. He's so bad at keeping passwords a secret.

Ricky's POV:

I went back to Gina's living room and grabbed my stuff but before I could grab my backpack she gave me a mysterious look.

"Did something happen? You look like you have stage fright. This is not the Ricky Bowen, I saw a few moments ago."

"Gina, leave me alone. I go to you as a friend, to talk to you about my problems, you say some kind words and give me advice then you try to kiss me when you know I've been having relationship issues. Is this friend thing just an act? Are you lying to me about something? I thought we were friends?"

"I'm sorry. I never meant for that to happen. To be honest, I've had a small crush on you since homecoming, but I didn't mention anything since you know the Nini thing." She said kindly.

Before she could respond, I got up with my bag and skateboard and left out her front door. This wasn't me. I had no idea where I was going or what to think. I was lost.

Before, I could start skating down the street a car pulled up to Gina's house. It was (Y/N's) car. What was she doing here? Has she ever been to Gina's house? How did she find me? I am screwed.

"Why are you at Gina's house and why did you leave unexpectedly? I was worried about you." (Y/N) said angrily and nervously. To be honest it was kind of cute though. Snap out of it.

"ummm... we were going over a new song I wrote for the show. I forgot that I planned this before the surprise for you. I am so sorry."

"Ricky you are such a bad liar. Tell me the truth or else we are breaking up." (Y/N) said seriously.

"Can we talk in the car maybe down the street?" I said playing with my fingers and not looking at (Y/N).

"Umm. sure, your acting weird Ricky."

(Y/N) drove a few blocks down the street and parked on the side of a curb by a tree. As soon as the car stopped, she patiently waited for me to start talking. I think she knew what was up because she looked like she was about to cry. I didn't want to do this, but I had to do it to make things right. I couldn't keep lying to her and hurting her.

"(Y/N) I love you so much. Please don't forget that. I think you know what I'm going to say. Let me just say it. I've always been in love with Nini she was my first best friend and my first girlfriend. We've been friends since kindergarten. I hurt her by not saying those three little words and I deeply regret it. What I am trying to say is I kinda usedyoutogetmymindofoffNini. I am really sorry this had been such a mess of emotions for both of us." I said and then looked at her face she was definitely mad, heartbroken, and angry.

"I kind of suspected it, when we started dating all you would do was talk about Nini. You were always distant when we were around your theatre friends and I knew some of your past from Ashlyn. I really thought that you'd change after dating me. I didn't want to be a rebound or an excuse or a bet. I wanted to fall in love. I understand. You got to go tell her and make it up to her. I should probably go home and binge Gossip Girl while eating ice cream. I really want to scream and hate you, but I can't. I am too nice and your Ricky Bowen, it would be the next big story if I got in a fight with you. Go chase after Nini." (Y/N) said while crying and looking away.

"I guess this is a see you later for now. Since I'll see you in school. I'm really sorry about all this. I'm always here if you need a friend." I said while unlocking the car door and puting my skateboard down.

"Bye Ricky." (Y/N) said while wiping a few tears away.

I really wanted to hug her. I messed things up so bad, but I couldn't get attached more. I needed to find a way to get Nini to not hate me.

P.S: I had too. I am a Rini shipper for life.