At this thought, you face fell ever so slightly... Amelia...

Monster noticed where your mind was from the look in your face. It was clear he was sorry from the expression on his skull. It wasn't much but you appreciated it all the same and sent a reassuring smile back all the same. You tensed slightly as Edge's magical hold in you tightened.

Instead of saying anything, you just stared at his sockets, deep in thought. After a while, the skeleton began to get annoyed.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU PATHETIC WELP? WHY ARENT YOU CRYING YET, IN FEAR AND AGONY OF THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE EDGE."

Monster snorted into his mug.

"It's gonna take more that that to frighten Little Faggot. They've been through literal hell an' back. A bit of magic ain't gonna do shit."

You sighed as Monster looked awkwardly away. Realising he had said a tad to much. The other skeletons were clearly curious.

"ARE YOU OK HUMAN? WHAT DID HE MEAN? I HOPE YOU HAVENT BEEN THROUGH ANY PAIN."

Your brain stopped. Who was this magnificently adorable skeleton looking up at you. He was like a smaller, more adorable Ru. It took all your effort not to 'aww' as you looked at him. His name was Blue, right? His soul was a tad dodgy but he just seemed so cute. And you knew that was only very partially fake.

"Ugh.. yeah, I'm all good."

A chuckle from Monster meant he knew more or less what you were thinking. You shot him a glare. Then glanced back at Blue before rolling your eyes ever so slightly.

You and Monster had perfected the art of talking without having to speak. It was actually really cool. You had just said:
'Oh shut up, that is a small bean and even you can't deny it.'

A subtle shrug of the shoulders, then a sip from his mug. 'I don't have to confirm nor deny anything. Plus your such a sucker for cute things.'

You actually gasped out loud at this, in mock offence.

"How Dare you, I am so Not."

He chuckled again as every other monster in the room jumped (not including Ru who had caught on to your conversation) as you suddenly spoke aloud.

"Excuse me Faggot. Do I gotta remind ya why I call you that."

You immediately back tracked, your face gaining a faint red hue. It usually took a lot to get you flustered or embarrassed, but you were so emotionally drained at this point, so it was pretty easy to get you riled up.

"N-No, we really do not need to relive that. For that to happen I need at least 2 shots of vodka before you even begin."

Red whistled as Monster began to snigger and Ru quickly turned to face away. However you did notice the tell tale sign of his shoulders shaking ever so slightly in suppresses laughter.

"Damn, sweethear'. That bad, huh?"

You nodded fervently as Monster began to flat out laugh. You shot him another glare.

"How bout the story of why I call you 'Monster Bitch'."

He stopped laughing immediately and matched your glare back at you.