Chapter 11

Words - 1900
———————————————————
'Jane Renton (aged 39) - Murdered
Amelia Renton (aged 10) - Murdered
James Renton (current age 35) - Alive'

"What do you have there, Honey?"

———————————————————

~~Stretch~~

Stretch didn't trust you... At all. You were to nonchalant about the 6 random additional Skeletons that appeared in the house that you shared with 2 MORE skeletons, both of which trusted you to a surprising degree. Especially considering one of them was Sans.

Stretch had always seen Classic as an untrusting guy, who always pulled a smile while holding his magic ready at the same time and Stretch respected him for that.

So who was this obnoxiously rude and confident human that had got him to trust them enough that they could even keep secrets from him without him going all Genocide on them.

Instead of this making Stretch have some confidence in you, this made him more weary of you. If you could get a Sans to trust you (honestly all Sans' were untrusting, his own brother a rare exception) you could swindle anyone and he wouldn't put it passed any human to do something as cruel and cowardly as that.

This was his opinion of you before he knew you were related to Chara. He knew that this universes Chara was not nearly as nice as his Chara and more like his Frisk... This multiverse shit really was confusing.

So when he saw you sprint out of a room, not even picking up the chair you knocked over, of course he was gonna follow you.
After you left, everyone began shouting, Stretch didn't pay enough attention to know exactly what they were saying but he caught the general gist:

Blue and Edge were confused.

Red was vaguely panicking.

     Dream was trying to get everyone to
     calm down.

    Ink was looking vaguely panicky
    (Stretch didn't trust that guy either, he
    Told to many lies).

Sans and papyrus were just sitting impassively, minding their own business as if they didn't have several confused skeletons screaming at them.

Stretch looked at the loud chaos around him and subtly shortcutted to the hallway.
Once there, he listened intently. No changes of tone, no questions about him. Perfect. They hadn't even noticed. Stretch started to wander towards you, he could feel your soul just down the hall. Your soul was in a room just of to the left.

As he gazed at you, kneeling on the floor he looked around the strange room. It was small, had a couple of cute windows but was completely empty except for the dozens of photos and painting that lined the walls. It looked like you were clutching one in your hands.

Stretch pulled out a cigarette and placed it in between his teeth using his magic.

"What do you have there, honey?"

He was determined to find out what was going on with you before he became just as wrapped around you finger as the others were.