Xii. Getting to know Ms Swan

Storybrooke. Present day

"C'MON KEIRA!" GEMMA exclaimed as she turned her head to look over at her tattooed cover friend with a beaming grin, her red hair whipping around and getting in her mouth causing the teaching assistant to spit her frizzy hair out of her mouth and causing Keira Paige to smile at her friend "Phh, Mary Margret's going to kill me if I'm late again!"

"No, she won't" Keira shook her head "I'm sure she's too busy with her new boy toy"

"Shh" Gemma shushed her friend as she bumped shoulders with the blonde, it wasn't smart to be talking about David and Mary Margret's relationship out in the open like this but the blonde just laughed and slung her tattooed arms around Gemma's shoulders

"Oh come off it, Mary Margret and David aren't exactly be sneaky. They're flaunting around like their some love sick puppies" Keira rolled her eyes, making a silly face and gagging "It's disgusting, I don't know why people flaunt how much they like other people like this"

"I think it's sweet" Gemma chirps, getting a far away look in her eyes

"Of course you do" Keira rolls her eyes, as they get closer to the diner and Gemma laughs as the blonde haired woman continued "You and Mary Margret are like two insufferable peas in a pod and it's bloody annoying"

Gemma pushed open the diner door and the bell rang above their head signalling the duo's entry and Gemma leaned in closer to her friend and whispered in Keira's ear "But you love us anyway"

"Unfortunately I do" Muttered Keira

Gemma and Keira walked in to see Ashley and Ruby talking to Mary Margret and Gemma arched an eyebrow as the two women walk over to the table and the teaching assistant leans on the table, her arms crossed over and the tattoo artist leans against one of the booth with her arms crossed over her chest and ankles crossed

"So what are we discussing?" Keira asked

"Oh just the possibility about having a girls night" Ruby interjected, getting confused looks from the people at the table "Oh come on, it's been ages since we've had a proper girls night. Mary Margret can come and I'm sure if Mary Margret asks Emma, she'll come too"

"It sounds like fun, I'm in" Gemma says, looking between Keira and Mary Margret who both looked quite shocked at the idea of actually going at as none of them haven't gone out in what seemed like two decades "Are you two going to go?"

"Yeah, okay" Keira shrugs

"Why not?" Mary Margret asked, her tone like a song "I'll see if Emma wants in as well"

* * * * *

Andalasia. Then.

"Daddy why won't you tell me what happened with mommy when you went to Enchanted Forest you never told me how she died" A ten year old Giselle whined as she sat in the big throne room as her father read a book to her while he sat on his throne however the young redheaded girl found herself in her own little dream world and soon found her mind wondering  and soon found herself wandering about the trip to the Enchanted Forest and why her mommy had gone but not returned to Andalasia dying on the trip instead

"How many times do I have to tell you Giselle, I do not want to talk about it" Her father warns her sternly as he turns her head towards her his eyes narrowing in her direction and Giselle swallowed thickly before nodding, knowing that when her Dad got like this it was best to just leave her alone and so she just nods her head and points a finger at the book her father was reading her a book and instead of reading it to her like he was before he simply stated "It is far past time that you learn to read on your own. Go on, read the first paragraph to me"