Take your pain with Cocaine

Start from the beginning

"no really, glad we met years ago and not now, I am kind of a prick right now and I do what I want and whenever I want. Shannon just really changed me and I just lost my job and I'm figuring out what I want in life at the moment... so yeah –" I scratched my head and she interrupted me and stroked my cheek.

"It's fine I understand you don't have to explain yourself, after all, you're being a good guy as always..." she poked my nose and I smiled giving her a tight hug.

"Good! By the way, Giovanni is throwing a housewarming party tonight, you're welcome if you'd like to come?" she frowned a little "Housewarming party?" "yeah, he moved out of our apartment and the apartment is now mine" she looked surprised as she crossed her arms and leaned back on the couch.

"Wouldn't you join him in a bigger house?" "Nah, I don't mind at least I got the apartment for myself now and after all, he isn't always around so I won't miss him that bad." I grabbed my phone and showed her the pictures of the villa that he moved into.

"This is his place now" "God no, you're lying!" I laughed and shook my head "Nope, for real just come tonight and see for yourself we'll have fun." I said messing her bun up and heard her giggle "Fine, fine I will come!" I winked at her and got up putting my snapback on "Alright, I got to go now. I'll text you later the address." She got up nodding "Fine, see you tonight... "she gave me a hug and a kiss on my cheek and after that I left.

"Yo amigo" I bro hugged Giovanni "Aye!" I looked around the place "Damn bro" we both laughed "I know, you still can move in?" he joked, I shook my head "Nah, all yours" I laughed patting his shoulder and walked inside.

-

I was sitting at the bar drinking some and watched the people having fun, Daniel was dancing together with Melissa he asked me to do me a favor and hooked them up and me being a good friend I did, Giovanni was having fun with his teammates and this was exactly why I didn't want to move in, we will walk different roads his big head will be busy and me as his roommate, his real-life mate would get in the way with him doing what he wants to do.

"Can I have another one?" I yelled towards the bartender seeing him nod "I got something better for you" I looked at my side seeing a girl with purple hair till her shoulders and some plugs in her ears looking at me with a grin "Oh really? And what's that?" I looked at her from head till toe "Not here let's move to another room" she looked around "Alright cool"

We entered a random room seeing a huge bed standing in the middle of the room together with a mini living room "Nice" she said looking around and turned back at me "I am Mia by the way" "Jerome" I waved and walked over to the couch letting myself fall down on it she stood in front of me waving with a little sack filled with white powder.

"Cocaine for real?" I frowned looking at her "You don't seem like the type doing that" I said as she sat down next to me "Oh come on don't be such a pussy Jerome!" "Hey, you don't know anything about me" she laughed and took her phone out of her bra and started to make rows on it "If I die it's your fault" she winked at me with a smile and started to sniff a row and pass it over to me "Your turn"

Was I really going to do this? I looked at the lines and shook my head, fuck it... I got nothing to lose I bent down and sniffed a row I wiped away the powder of my nose as I felt my nose burn and leaned back a little feeling my heartbeat raise my body started to feel weird it was tingling hearing a giggle next to me "You so cute" I slowly looked at her seeing her going for a second row and so did I ... Shit...

I grinned as I saw her strip for me, she was moving smoothly from side to side with her hips as she undoes her bra suddenly, I loved everything about her, her purple hair, her smiley piercing I just found out about 5 minutes ago, her laugh, her light brown eyes, and now her perfect breasts...

I was alive, for the really first time I was alive! I stood up and attacked her hearing her giggle in my ear while I lifted her up, this girl amazed me!

[Melissa]

I looked around me and noticed I didn't saw Jerome for a while I didn't know why I noticed it but I couldn't help it "Daniel?" "Yeah babe, what's up?" "I think we need to check up on Jerome" I saw him looking around "Where he at?" "That's my point exactly" "Alright, stay here..." "No, I am coming with you" I followed him to almost every room suddenly Daniel opened a door hearing a girl scream "Whoa dude," Daniel said as he quickly closed the door again.

"What was that? She alright?" I almost screamed because I was worried running to the door Daniel just opened "No, no Melissa it's not what you –"before he could finish his sentence I already opened the door as I froze there for a second...

I saw Jerome f*cking the sh*t out of some girl I was speechless feeling Daniel pushed me a little behind as he closed the door again and banged on the door.

"Bro, Giovanni isn't going to like this!" Daniel yelled hearing the girl stopped screaming out of pleasure I banged one last time "Jerome it's me Melissa" suddenly feeling the door open which made me almost fall inside the room the girl was already fully dressed.

"Daniel, can you help her?" Jerome kissed the girl deeply "We will finish this another time" she nodded and I looked down scratching my head, why did I feel so jealous?

I saw Daniel walking passed us with the girl out of the room and I slowly closed the door behind us Jerome looked at me he was sweating and the veins in his neck were almost popping, his eyes were kind of red and underneath his eyes became dark.

"Melissa I am half-naked, go with Daniel" he said with his double tongue "Come on let's get you dressed..." I zipped his pants hearing him laugh

"I am not used for girls to close my pants" I cleared my throat deciding to ignore his crap and grabbed his shirt "Come on take it on" he was sitting down on the bed and slowly took on his shirt as I looked at him I couldn't help but feel my eyes getting watery.

"What did you use?" "I have no idea think it was Cocaine" he grinned "It's getting worse with you Jerome... You should see someone for this...?" He chuckled "You whites crazy, you think talking to someone will fix me?" "I don't want you to end up death Jerome that's where you are going now, death!"

I had a hard time holding back my tears seeing him get up stumbling to the door as he fell against it and slowly opened it "I don't feel like having this sentimental talk..." I sighed the only thing I could do was pray for him...