All you can eat

[Shannon]

It was night Jerome didn't come home all day I wonder what he is been doing last text I got from him was that he was having lunch with his mom. I was searching through my closet for the right outfit to wear to tonight's club me, Meredith, Lorenzo, Kazuo, and Denise are going to. 

I took out a tight dress which I still could put on with some Vans since my hair wasn't too long, I kept it a bit wild and did my makeup hearing the door open and close. I did some foundation on my face and searched for my other makeup in my little make up bag.

 "Hey ba- where are you going?" I looked up at Jerome "Hey baby, I've been texting you all day..." I looked at him as he looked at his phone and back to me "oh, was with family all day sorry" "it's alright I am going to the club with some friends, is that fine by you?" "Yeah sure... Have fun" he kissed my head and took his towel off the chair and walked to the bathroom. 

After I did my makeup, I got a text from Meredith that they were waiting outside in the car I took my little bomber jacket on, Jerome was still in the shower "Baby I am going" I yelled but didn't get a response back, oh well...

We walked into the club after they scanned our ticket and walked to the wardrobe to leave our jackets. "I am going to the bathroom really quick can you leave my jacket" "Yes, we will be waiting here!" I walked to the bathroom to check up on myself I went through my hair and did my septum back on the right-side stupid piercing always move. 

I walked back seeing the others waiting already as we got into the club, it was crowded already and the speakers were playing some loud hip hop "This is my fucking song!" Denise said singing the lyrics to the song out loud "Let's get some booze first" Lorenzo said while we walked to the bar.

I took a sip of my Vodka Red bull I was looking at Meredith who was dancing together with Denice "I better find me some good pussy tonight" Lorenzo said while checking out some girls I facepalmed myself "You fucking crazy..." I pushed him a little seeing him grin. 

I looked to my left seeing Kazuo finishing his drink and scrolling through his phone he was looking cute today, he had on a blouse some skinny jeans and some Huarache sneakers his hair was shaved at the sides and on top his wavy hair... he suddenly looked up and I quickly looked away after I cached myself staring too long. 

'Yeah they hate but they broke though' we heard loud out of the speakers' "Your jam!" Meredith yelled feeling the liquor does its job in my body and started dancing and singing really loud I saw Zuo smile and walk my way dancing and singing together with me he could actually dance really good I giggled as he danced around me.

"Here you go," Zuo said as he ordered my 4th Vodka and I already was wasted "We should go out again, you fun to go out with," Zuo said lighting up his blunt and took a big puff. "You think?" I giggled a little "Yeah I think you are pretty... much fun" he said while staring at me and licked his lips which made me blush, leaning against him.

"Then we should go out soon again" "We will" he winked and that's where I thought about Jerome probably worried sick "I think I need to go home soon though" I said feeling a little guilty I looked at my phone 4:50 AM fuck it's late...

[Jerome]

I just came home from work it was early in the afternoon and today I only had to open the restaurant and start-up till the person on duty arrived, I slowly walked to my room seeing Shannon still peacefully asleep, she must have been partying hard I thought by myself.