A new chapter

#A new chapter

It's been a while, now that I was over Shannon. I felt fresh I never thought I'd survive being single or survive being without her but it felt pretty good, healthy as if I could breathe fresh air again.

I was at work being busy managing. It was hard working together with Shannon especially now you see that she is pregnant. People come to us all the time saying how happy they are for us I literally explain 50 times today that we are no longer together and that I am not becoming a dad.

Shannon was standing behind the bar I was standing in the restaurant seeing her look at me that moment a girl walked up to me, it was a girl who just started this week "Hey I am new here" she stood close in front of me I smiled and shook her hand.

"Hey welcome I'm Jerome" "Naomi, just wanted to introduce myself" she winked at me which got me to grin seeing her walk away but damn that ass though.

I kept staring at her ass till I couldn't see her anymore hearing glass fall in the direction of the bar I looked at Shannon shaking my head seeing her hold up her shoulders.

I was inside of my office behind the computer checking if I had to order shit suddenly seeing Shannon come in. I held up an eyebrow her belly really became bigger "What's up?" I asked continue staring at the screen.

"I just wanted to talk to you..." I nodded and turned off my screen looking at her "Does it bother you I am working here because I can leave" why the fuck would she ask me this? Can't she just do her work and shut up?

"Thought u needed the job especially now you-"I pointed at her belly she nodded "Yeah.. But I don't want to make you unhappy" I chuckled "Don't worry about me" she nodded and looked away.

"How are your parents?" I asked seeing her shrug "They good though, they miss you but they like Zuo too, they first were really disappointed founding out like that" I nodded "Glad they doing good" "Zuo and I are doing pretty good too. 

First, we had to know each other better but it worked out, we busy decorating the baby's room we live in a nice apartment...-" "Did I ask?" I interrupted her I could see her face change.

"You've changed..." she mumbled "Pain does that to people" I looked at my watch "If you excuse me I am expecting someone" she nodded "I will walk with you" "Cool"

We were walking back to the restaurant seeing Sienna already standing by the bar "Greet your parents for me" "That's your new play toy?" Shannon asked I looked at her and completely ignored her walking up to Sienna.

I hugged her feeling her press her soft lips onto my cheek and she bit her lips and giggled. Sienna and I have been fucking a lot lately, she keeps texting me every time we fucked which annoys me the most, she was so attached to me.

I tried getting rid of her but the sex with her is fuck... plus she is easy as fuck I just have to text or call and she comes running. Besides that, she is a really sweet girl and fun to be around so why not make her my fuckbuddy?

"You ready to leave?" she asked "Fuck I forgot my jacket I will be right back" she nodded and I walked away.

[Shannon]

I looked at the girl seeing Jerome walk away "Hey you want anything to drink?" she looked up at me, damn she was actually beautiful and I hated myself for admitting it "Yeah sure cola with lemon and ice?" "Coming right up" I faked a smile and made her drink giving it to her "Thanks!" "You're welcome, hey maybe it's nun off business but you and Jerome together?" she started giggling "Not really..." I pulled my eyebrow what is that supposed to mean? I saw Jerome coming back and quickly pretend to be busy working.