Summer 2017

I woke up rubbing my face and slowly getting out of my bed I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower, today was Festival day I decided to wear a little simple but not too simple I reached for my snapback to finish up my outfit and put on my Huarache's.

"Festival started an hour ago bro" Manuel was all dressed eating some scrambled eggs while watching Comedy Central "You want to be the first out there?" I chuckled and reached for a banana "No but not the last one either" "Who is joining though?" I asked curious "We will hang with our old squad, a little reunion" "Cool" "Is one of your girls joining too?" "One of my girls?" I laughed "You know what I mean stop playing" I shook my head and took a bite of the banana.

"Sienna will hang with us till her brother will be there" "Ouch, strict brother?" "No, she promised to go with him and her other family members, I don't know bro" "Why don't you wife her?" Manuel stood up turning off the TV "She is too easy... we are like... really good friends..." "With benefits" "Anything you need" I took my phone out of the charger and did it inside my pocket together with my credit card. "Let's roll" I nodded and followed him, this will be an interesting day.

The guards searched for anything on my body, after they didn't find anything, they let me through. "There they are" Manuel pointed at a group of people standing at the coin machine "Jerome, mate!" Kyle said giving me a bro hug "You trained some muscles" he squeezed my shoulder as I started to laugh "Couldn't be a toothpick forever"

"Aye Jerome" "Thomas!" I gave him a hand "Still chilling with the bro's huh?" I asked seeing him laugh "When you go black - " "Bruh" Manuel interrupted him which made us all laugh.

I could see Riley and Ricardo walking our way seeing Riley run my way happy, Riley was a lesbian but always was one of us "Jerome!!" she jumped on me "Dude, oh my god!" she continued I opened my arms and hugged her tight "Easy there" "No I hate you! I missed you!"

I chuckled while feeling her slap me everywhere she could "Bro easy, easy" she finally stopped and hugged me tight again as me and Ricardo fist-bumped "Long time" "I know right? You done?" I looked down at Riley who slowly let go of me "Let's buy some coins and get some drinks" Kyle said as we walked to the line for the coins.

-

"Cheers!" we held our cups high and took a sip of the booze I could feel my phone vibrate and quickly took it out of my pocket.

Sienna:

Where are you x?' ...

I tried texting her back but the service out here was bad.

'Already here, standing in front of the tent with booze'

I put my phone back looking around me there were a lot of people "So, how is everything?" Riley asked curious while standing next to me, I smiled while taking another sip of my Whiskey "I am doing pretty good, why are you asking?" "I still have contact with Melissa," she said suddenly, after hearing her name I felt my heart beat a little faster I quickly finished my cup and looked at her.

"What you want me to say?" her light brown eyes stared at me "There you are!" I heard behind me we all turned around seeing Sienna standing there.

"Hey, you received my text" she nodded and hugged me as I kissed her cheek "This is Sienna" Manuel said she greeted them all "Want something to drink?" I asked her "Yeah but I need to buy some coins first" I smiled at her and gave her my coins "Go buy anything you want and get me a Whiskey too?" She nodded and walked away.

"Bruh she your girlfriend?" Thomas asked surprised still looking at her "She fine" "Nah she's not..." I said seeing Riley frown "Then who is she?" "Let him be Ri" Ricardo said laughing.