After Sienna came back with our drinks we decided to go into a tent I started bouncing to the music as I watched the performance.

"You have till 5 o'clock with me," Sienna said looking up with a bright smile I pulled her close and did my arm around her neck I suddenly felt guilty about how I was treating Sienna sometimes.
I kissed her head "That's great" "I need to tell you something though" she yelled a little because of the loud music, I bend a little down with my ear to hear her more clearly.

"What's up?" "My ex-boyfriend will be coming together with my brother" she bit her lip and looked at me "And?" "I hope you don't mind" "You can do whatever you want Sien, I am not your boyfriend" "I know, but still just wanted to let you know" "That's sweet of you" I winked at her seeing her blush.

"You really in a good mood aren't you?" "Jerome!" Thomas passed me the blunt I took a big puff and released the thick smoke out of my lungs and took another puff and passed it over to Manuel. I wrapped my arms around Sienna as I was standing behind her hearing her giggle, I swung with her to the rhythm of the beat.

-

It was 5 o'clock I already had 3 cups of Whiskey, 2 blunts, and 1 beer. "I really need to go..." she said while being trapped between the locker and me. Sienna and I were making out behind the lockers where not many people could see us. "Behave alright?" I whispered kissing her soft lips again "I will, I promise" she looked into my eyes "Don't want you all drunk that people need to carry your ass home and shit, and no drugs alright" she nodded and kissed me one last time before I took a step back "I will text you tonight" she yelled while quickly walking away because her brother was looking for her.

I was searching for the guys, why the fuck would they switch spots while they know I'd be coming back I grabbed my phone out of my pocket texting Manuel asking where the fuck they were.

I bumped hard onto someone seeing her fall on the ground "Dude!" She yelled seeing her hair all messed up while she was rubbing her head.

"Shit, I'm so sorry" I helped her get up seeing her looking annoyed "You're bleeding," a girl who stood next to her said overdramatically suddenly feeling someone push me hard "Next time watch where you are going punk!" "Bro it was a fucking accident" I stood in his face "Why don't you two just take a step back," the brown-skinned girl said as she stood between us and pushed us back.

I could feel myself getting moody "Yeah, look, I am sorry for not looking where I was going alright, I need to go before I will rip someone's head apart," I said looking at her seeing her nod as I walked away finally getting a text back: Toilets.

I walked up to the toilets seeing them standing in front of it "What happened?" Riley asked seeing my moody face "Almost fought a guy" "For real? Where are they?" Ricardo asked "Let him be," I said calm.

20:30 PM

We were standing in one of the tents where the DJ was playing hip-hop only, it was already dark outside and most of the people were very wasted or high. From the spot I was standing, I could see Sienna grinding against a guy that must be her ex-boyfriend.

"Told you she was easy" I looked at Manuel seeing him look at Sienna and shook his head "I am going to buy a pizza," I said seeing them nod as I walked away. I was standing in line feeling someone tap on my shoulders I turned around seeing the brown-skinned girl from earlier "Hey..." she said carefully "Yo." I said dry "I am sorry for my friend earlier" I nodded "Sorry for hurting you" "Oh it's fine we got some bandage around it so it stopped bleeding" I looked at her arm and felt guilty.

"Which pizza you going for?" "Margarita" she smiled "Next please" "Eh yeah can I have two pizza Margarita" I asked "8 euro's" I nodded and paid "Next" "Can I-" the girl tried "Nah already ordered for us" I winked at her seeing her look surprised "But..." "Apology accepted?" I asked seeing her smile "Yes" she smiled back and held out her hand "Cataleya" she said "Jerome, nice name you got" "Thanks you too"

"Your pizza" we heard as I quickly grabbed the two pizza's and gave one to Cataleya "Thank you so much" "I need to go the other way" I said seeing her wanted to walk another direction "I will see you around" I said and took a bite of my pizza "If I see you for the 3rd time you should buy me dinner instead of pizza" she giggled and walked away, wait was she flirting with me? Is she even serious? I grinned and walked back to the guys.

The festival came to its end and all the 1800 people were stumbling to the exit "Hold up" I felt an arm around my waist seeing Sienna all stoned with her eyes all red I frowned.
"Where are your brother and your ex" I looked around me seeing her giggle "I want to go home with you tonight" "Eh..." I scratched my head "Sien, this is not a good idea" I looked at Manuel "I will see you at home" I said seeing him nod I waved at the others "We will keep in touch, today was lit" "Alright man don't worry go take care of your girl" Kyle chuckled and bro hugged me as I hugged Riley "Bye Jer, I will text you" she said smiling at me "Thomas, later!" I yelled seeing him stick up his thumb.

I walked together with Sienna to my car I actually would leave my car here because I knew I'd drink but I didn't have any choice.

"What did I tell you?" I looked at Sienna while driving and concentrated back on the road "I feel so good right now!" She giggled and did her hair in a messy bun I sighed "Where do I have to drop you? At your brothers?" "No, I want to stay at your house tonight Jerome" she said with a bit of a whining voice "What about your ex? How come you want to go with me?" "Please Jerome." I rubbed my face and started to drive faster ...

I took off her shoes together with her pants as she took off her shirt, I lifted her up and laid her down on my bed "Argh, everything Is spinning" "Your own fault, I warned you" I said a bit annoyed I couldn't believe from all the thousands of girls I saw today I ended up with Sienna in my bed.

I started undressing and turned off the lights after and laid next to her, she laid with her head on my shoulder and started stroking my chest "I think I am catching feelings for you Jerome"

Shit, shit, shit! I stroked her head knowing she was waiting for an answer "To be honest, you shouldn't..." she lifted her head up and was looking at me even though it was dark "Why not?" "I will definitely hurt you, I am a mess... Fucked up, not ready to love again" I could feel her stroke my cheek as she leaned in and kissed me.

"What happened?" she whispered, I felt kind of strange opening up to Sienna because we never talked like this before "It doesn't matter, let's go sleep..." "Tell me..." I sighed, I was too gone for this "My girl got pregnant by another guy..." it became quiet.

"So you know Sienna I don't want you to be easy with guys, play hard to get from now on. You're beautiful I don't want you to end up being pregnant by another dude while you are having a boyfriend, its hurts" "I won't, I promise" "Like you promised today that no one had to carry your ass home" I laughed.

"Alright, let's go sleep" "Oh so now you want to sleep huh?" I laughed while tickling her hearing her giggle "s-stop" I stopped and closed my eyes while having my arm in front of my eyes, please God don't let me fall in love again...

Sienna and Jerome huh?.. Who think they are cute together? :)