THE PLAN

*******************************************************************SoSoNeon was sitted on a stool in her quarters,her servants were busy making her up, they were currently doing her hair, when Tar walks in, without any formal announcement

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

****************************
****************
SoSoNeon was sitted on a stool in her quarters,her servants were busy making her up, they were currently doing her hair, when Tar walks in, without any formal announcement.

SoSoNeon was use to this, so she didn't even bother.
Not really looking towards the direction of Tar, but watching him from her mirrow as she asked,
"What brings you here this early in the morning? "

"It's about honeysuckle " replied  Tar.

SoSoNeon had  understood what Tar was trying to say ,that was a code they used when they wanted to speak about a particular omega and make plans towards his distruction .
"please ,everyone leave my room, I will call on you later" said SoSoNeon to the servants present.  They all left them alone then.

"Tar, tell me everything "said SoSoNeon.

"The spy sent a message today, Type has been killed, that Alpha made sure of it,  it's true what they say ,a person with a broken heart, is the most dangerous of all. " said Tar.

SoSoNeon smiled at this news, the torn on her side was finally gone and she was going to take her man back and she was going  to take her rightful place and be the next empress of Gusu.

**********************************

Type woke up to the scent of burned wood and smoke, when he opened his eyes, he was in a room he could not regonise and he was tied to  a chair, the rope were rapped around his belly bump. Type afraid of hurting the innocent life inside of him ,screamed for help. He screamed until he was out of breath but no one came.

Tears fell down his face as he said, " I am so sorry my little one, I couldn't  protect you, and now we are in this monster grasp, but I promise you this, i  won't let anything happen to you, I rather die than loose you too" said type with his head bent down to look at his bump.
Type inspected the room to see if there was any other exit apart from the front door, but all he could see was the fire place, the door and a few other furnitures,there was a bed at the end and no other exit. He felt useless and trapped.
Type looked up and said "please save me ". As  tears fell down his cheeks like rain drops.

***********************************

SoSoNeon was standing at the entrance of the prince's chambers.she told Hawshu to announce her presence to the prince.
Hawshu came back nodding his heard as he told her to come in.
SoSoNeon went in and saw the state the prince was in, he did not even look at her or acknowledge her presence and this upset her a lot, she hated it, how could that omega have such an effect on the prince, the man was killing himself slowly.
SoSoNeon was told by her spy that after that day when the prince woke up chained to the bed and Type was gone, he had screamed, more like roared in anger, everyone one heard it that day, even she did, it her shoke her to the  core.