Talking with Shikamaru

Y/n's Pov

"You say that so casually..." Shikamaru says with a small sweatdrop. I smile and sigh.

"It's easiest for me to talk about it in a way... that's light-hearted. That way I can finish and still answer questions." He nods lightly.

"That makes sense I suppose... emotions can be a lot," He says and I smile. "I'm glad you're telling me, I suppose."

"Yup! Repression isn't good though!" I say. "I'm just glad you're listening. Well on the tailed beasts, would you like to meet them?" I ask and he blinks.

"Can... I?" I nod.

"I'm not necessarily like... others. They came to me in my dreams and I allowed them so I can 'host' them." I say. "The same as with the revived people. I 'host' them... So yes, You can meet them."

"Should we go somewhere else?" He asks and I nod.

"Yeah, probably..." I hum and look over to the forest. "Let's go out for a bit, okay?" He nods and we head out to a heavily forested area, not too far from the village. I summon Adolphus before us and he appears in the form I met him, the 11 tailed wolf. Miniaturized though, like the size of a Vulpix.

"This is Adolphus, the 11 tails." I say as Shikamaru looks at the beast wide eyed. Adolphus switches suddenly to a larger size, scaring the shit out of me. "JEEPERS-"

I hear a small chuckle and look over to Shika who was laughing at me. "Jeepers?"

"Shaddup!" I huff and cross my arms.

"Hello hime, pineapple head." Adolphus speaks and I blink before Silvath appears and hits the top of Adolphus's head with his 'hand'.

"Be nice to Y/n's friends." He scolds.

"That's Silvath, the 12 tailed dragon." I say with a small deadpan. Silvath does a sort of bow.

"I see..." Shika says and I offer a small smile.

"I know, huge, aren't they?"

"A bit." Both beasts proceed to shrink down back to a smaller form.

"Sorry Lady Y/n," Silvath says. Adolphus 'shrugs' and laughs.

"This is cool~" He says with a toothy grin. "I could still eat you~" He says, looking at Shikamaru, who ends up deadpanning and backing away slightly. I facepalm mentally.

"Sheesh, anyways!" I say with a smile. "They also provide different colored chakras. And I can use star chakra, if you weren't previously aware of what that is..." I hold out some purple chakra.

"Though if it weren't for us here, it would make you sick." Adolphus inputs.

"If it weren't for me." Silvath says with a small sigh. "I up your ability to handle damage, disease and other internal system works."

"He's practically a second immune system," Adolphus says with a sly grin.

"Moving onnnn~ This gold chakra is Silvath's." I say, holding out my hand as we've apparently unanimously decided to ignore Adolphus while he whines on the floor like a little baby.

"Huh..."

"From Adolphus, I gain the ability to use what powers he provides me with and attributes of the animal he decides to become. But it has to be a state animal from my universe." I say. "Silvath seems to provide me the ability to uhm... I mean besides the not getting sick thing..."

"I can enhance your human abilities without adding an animal to it and also help in disguises." I look and nod.

"I see- WHAT THE HELL!?" I ask and see that Silvath has effectively turned into a human. A man of about 23, blue and green eyes, white hair with purple streaks a little above his shoulders. Parted off to the left. And very formal oldish fashioned clothes.