We Need a M.A.P (Mostly Adequate Person)

Y/n's Pov

"So... do you know how to get to the Village Hidden Among Stars?" Yahiko asks, arms behind his head. Both Shisui and Yahiko had transformed back to their normal selves. I sigh, "Not really..."

"So we're just running and hoping that we're not headed in the exact opposite direction?" Shisui asks and I nod, "Yup!"

"And if we are going in the wrong direction...?" Yahiko questions and I give him a smile, "We teleport back, yeah?" Both boys facepalm, "Y/n..." I shrug, "What? It's not like we need to be there, right?"

"Well be that as it may, remember, you're involved in this all now. You might just have to be there." Shisui chides and Yahiko nods, "Yeah, plus I'm thinking you have a little Star chakra of your own~" I roll my eyes, "Uh-huh."

"Serious~" Yahiko says with a smile, "But you know what you lack???" I look back at him, "What?" His smile grows, "Sense of direction~" With that I smack the top of his head, "Shaddup! Like you're doing any better! You've lived in this world longer!"

"Sure, dead, but yeah, I 'lived' here longer~" He says with a small smirk. I turn away and just ignore him, Dear lords.... I think with a light sigh, putting my hand to my forehead. As we continue they keep trying to get my attention with me just ignoring them every time.

"I think she's ignoring us~" Yahiko says in a sing song voice. Shisui nods in agreement and I let out a sigh and roll my eyes, "Yes, it seems that way~" Their plotting. I think, And that's not good. And what catches me off guard? Shisui starts singing something that had been stuck in my head at some point.

"Can you hear, my heartbeat~" My head whips around, "NO!" Both boys crack up at that, "That did it for sure~!" Yahiko chirps, still laughing. Shisui continues singing and I'll give it to him, he's not half bad but, no. Shisui then points to Yahiko, who begins singing a different song, "Although, the slightest chance of changing~" I facepalm, "I hate you both." Both of them laugh and I grin, "Well boys, you were both wonderful singers~"

"Who was better~?" They both ask. I roll my eyes, "Hmmm... Not saying!" I say with a laugh and sprint off again. They both follow after and we run in a peaceful silence. Then Shisui speaks up after a while.

"Soooo, I hear you put a guy in the leaf prison right before the Chunin Exams." Shisui says. I nod, "Mhm," I agree, "I mean the nerve of this guy though!" I rage slightly, "He just shows up completely random and was all like, 'I'ma go and mess stuff up now!' So naturally I kicked his butt without a sweat. But not once, but twice."

"You were trying to fit but into that sentence as many times as possible weren't you?" He questions with a deadpan and I nod, "But that's not the point! In no way shape or form was he supposed to be there."

"Yeah but you being here probably made it so he was here just for a little more 'motivation'." Yahiko states. I look at him, "Huh... Never thought of it like that... well a bit I guess...." He smiles, "Yeah? Well, what does he look like...?"

"I... don't know." I state, just now realizing I can't recall it, "But if I see him, I'll probably be able to call it out." Shisui chuckles, "I'd hope so... So uh, you think this is the wrong direction?" He questions. I nod, "Yeah probab...ly...."

I stop randomly, having thought of something, and they both look at me, "Y/n?" Yahiko questions. I let out a massively slightly aggravated sigh along with a short, "Oh."

"What is it?" Shisui asks, "What's wrong?" I look at them both with a grudging smile, "We have 4 Hokage's we can ask directions from." I state. They both blink then deadpan, ".... well... yeah... oops..."

"Toolldd you!! Pay up!" The voice of Lord First, suddenly, exclaims in my head. "Darn it!" Minato let's out and I stay silent, summoning the two before me. They both slowly look over, "Uh.. Hi?" I take in a big breath.

"YOU TWO IDIOTS KNEW AND DIDN'T BOTHER TO TELL US?! TO ADD ONTO THAT YOU GUYS MADE A FRICKIN BET AND WATCHED US WANDER AROUND AIMLESSLY?!" I shout at the two. I take in another deep breath and let it out in a sigh, "Honestly..."

"The village would be in that direction, you weren't too far off, but you were about to pass it." Minato says pointing sideways of our current position. He gives a smile. Meanwhile Hashirama mopes around, depressed. I gain a small tick mark, "Oi! Don't mope!" He looks at me, scared, "Y-Yes ma'am!" He salutes and Yahiko basically dies of laughter.

"Let's go!" I say and they all nod, following swiftly. Shisui goes up by me, "Hey, Y/n..." I look at him, "Hm?" He lets out a sigh, "What's Naozumi doing? It's taking him some time."

"The idiot probably just forgot he could teleport to us." I state. Though, that's not what I believed at all. And he knew it. Shisui nods, "Right..." I look at the Hokage's, "Shouldn't you guys go back? I mean, not that I don't appreciate your presence but..." They both nod in understanding, "Of course. Bye Y/n." Minato says and vanishes. Hashirama gives a small smile and nods, "See ya." Then, he too, vanishes. I start to sense both familiar chakra and non familiar chakra. Shisui looks at me, "Star chakra..."

"Annddd..." I trail off as the group in front of us stops and turns.

"Y/n?" Neji questions. I nod, "The one and only. This is my team, Naozumi... went off somewhere. But he'll be here eventually." Guy walks over, "Well, Lady Tsunade told us you guys might be coming along... you two were...?"

"Finnan." Yahiko says extending a hand. Guy shakes it and nods, "And you?" Shisui smiles, "Gray." Guy smiles back, "I'm the Mighty Guy! And this is Neji, Tenten and Lee." Naruto waves, "Oiii! What about me! I'm Naruto Uzumaki! Believe it!" I giggle, "Yeah, yeah." I put my pack on the ground, checking my supplies again. And my hand freezes on something.

"You're kidding me." I mutter as Shisui and Yahiko look in too. Both sweatdropping, "I kid you not." Yahiko says, facepalming.

"You mean we had a map the entire time?!" Shisui yells and Naruto laughs, "Ahahaha!" I giggle, "Oh well~ But shouldn't we get started?" Everyone nods, "Of course."

A/n: Sorry, this is a short one ^^"" But I can't seem to get the anime to work on my computer currently so yeah- Alsooo I'm sure you've noticed the lack of updates and that's probably how it's gonna be for a while. Writer's block and school s*** is just- yeah... Welp. ^^ See you guys, in the next chapter!