Preliminaries

Y/N's POV

Tsurugi Misumi

Vs.

Kankuro

Well, Misumi is a gonner. I think and pull out a book, Funny... It's on tailed beasts. I think, "Well, Rin can I summon you to help me heal ah... people" I ask her, "Yes but would you want me in a disguise? She asks me, "Yes, but if needed you release it to have max chakra. Ok? I tell her and she nods. The Akatsuki are coming soon, and I want to meet them. But I'm a jinchuuriki, yet...

"The winner of this round is Kankuro." Figures "Two against one is hitting below the belt!" Naruto tells Kakashi-Sensei, "is that fair, Kakashi-Sensei?" Naruto asks, "It's not particularly hitting below the belt. It's a puppet, after all." Kakashi-Sensei explains.

"That's the puppet master jutsu. He's controlling the puppet with chakra. It's the same as using a ninja tool-- like a shuriken." Sakura explains.

Sakura Haruno

Vs.

Ino Yamanaka

This is a good battle but... I know what happens so... I pull out my book on treating cardiac arrest for Hinata, Rin do you know how to treat this? I question, Yes I do. It takes me a while but with you it should be over quickly at least I can stabilize the person's condition quickly though. I nod satisfied then look to see Ino slap Sakura.

They pause for a bit and I go back to reading as they get serious into fighting. I also look at how to help Lee when Gaara... I remember what they remember of their childhood and smile. I know others noticed but I don't really care what they think because that's what kept me going all those years, alone. Isolated. Abandoned, and Lonely. But when I left that behind I found, purpose. Comfort. Joy. Happiness. Encouragement and delight. I found friends.

I go back to reading, "Ne, Y/N what are you reading?" Naruto asks me and I see Kakashi also look up in slight interest. I look up and give him a closed eyed smile, "Nothing you need to worry about," I tell him and ruffle his hair. He grins goofily and turns back to the match. They restart their fighting.

When I look back up and Sakura's hand is fighting against itself. Ah they already got to that point? I've been reading that long? I look at my book, Oh... I've almost finished it though. Heh. I look over at everyone watching their expressions as Sakura and Ino start battle for control. I smile, "Projection Jutsu!" I say putting my book away. Everyone looks at me as a mist screen appears, "He's right! I can't let Ino beat me!" Sakura's voice comes over, "Sakura?!" Ino asks, "This can't be happening!"

"I won't be conceding! No way!" They look up at the screen to see a spiritual Sakura pushing Ino's face away, "W-What's going on?!" Ino thinks. Everyone just watches in amazement, "No way!" Ino exclaims as Sakura grows, "But my jutsu is unbeatable!" Ino says. "Ino, You'll have a terrible time of it if you don't get out of me quickly!" Sakura says squeezing her.

"No... I won't hold on at this rate. Release!" Ino leaves Sakura and I turn the jutsu off. They start panting and I see Shika staring in amazement. "I'm someone who is as strong as I'm beautiful. Girls can't survive if they're not tough!" I hear. They both run at each other and go to throw the last punch. They both land at the same time to the face and get knocked down and out. "Both are unable to continue! By double knockout, no one wins the 5th battle. This match is over." Hayate states and I grin.

Both girls get picked up by their senseis. Their teammates surround the girls except me. But not because I didn't want to... Because of a reopened wound I'd long forgotten about. Hinata runs over to me, "Y/N!" she says as she sees blood soak my shirt, "Treatment won't be necessary for them." Asuma tells the others at the same time. I smile, That snake! Why didn't it open before?! I think to myself, "Because we we're doing our best to stop it." the tailed beasts tell me, "Y/N do you need medical treatment?" Asuma asks walking over, I smile and shake my head, "Nah, I'll be fine. Probably." I say and Naruto runs over and freaks out shaking me. "But That! That hurts Naruto!" He backs away and laughs nervously apologizing.