Test Two: Forest of Death!

Y/N's POV

"W-What is this place?!" Naruto asks looking at all the signs and locks. "This is the location for the second exam, the 44th training field. Also known as the Forest of Death." Anko says. There's a silence as the wind blows, "Forest of Death?!" Naruto asks.

I spot a 'rock' moving towards us again and nudge Naruto. He looks and glares for a bit. He starts to walk and it follows him. He starts to run faster and faster as everyone just stares. Naruto turns around and points at it, "Hey, Konohamaru! What is it that you want?! There is no such thing as a perfectly square rock!" Naruto yells.

"Just what I expect from the man I respect! Good job on figuring it out!" They make it disappear again and start coughing, "Where have I seen this before...?" Y/N wonders as they stand up.

"I'm Moegi of the senior class Kunoichi preschool!"

"I love factoring! Call me Udon!"

"And I'm the most brilliant Ninja in the village! Konohamaru! And the three of us are the Konohamaru Gang!" They all introduce themselves. "Yeah I knew it was you guys. What do you want? I'm getting ready to take the second Chunin Exam. I can't play with you guys right now." Naruto states, "We didn't come to play around! We're on a mission." Konohamaru says. "Yeah, we came here for an interview!" Moegi says.

"Yeah, we were put in charge to write the feature article for the Chunin Exam, for the academy newspaper." Konohamaru explains. "So that's why we came to do and exclusive interview with you. Please cooperate with us." Moegi pleads. "Hey! Over there! What are you doing at the exams?" Anko comes over and asks. "Konohamaru here is asking abo0ut an interview for the class newspaper..." Naruto tells her. She gasps, "Oh, I forgot that Lord Hokage was mentioning something like that." She rubs the back of her head.

"All right, take a 10-minute break starting now!" She announces as I facepalm, "For those who are scheduled to be interviewed, resign yourselves and be coureous." She finishes. "Hey, hey... What's this all about? I thought I was the only one being interviewed."

"Big brother Naruto! I'm depending on you. You are the most important." Naruto smiles at Konohamaru, "In that case, I'll just show you how attractive I am." I facepalm multiple times in a row and shake my head.

~*~

Y/N's POV

"Alright, first introduce yourself." Konohamaru tells Naruto and I go up to a tree. I watch from there until I spot Gaara. I jump down next to him. He looks a little surprised. "Hey, Gaara." I greet. He nods, "Did you need something?" He inquires. I shake my head, "We're friends right?" His eyes widen and he asks, "Why? Why are you being so nice I could kill you." I shake my head, "Nah, I want to be your friend because everyone needs a shoulder to lean on every once in awhile. Plus I host the other half of the one tails." He look shocked at this point.

"I guess..." He says, "But I'm still a monster, why would you be friends with a monster I kill people for the fun of it." He states. "I know, but that's not really you is it? I know people by looking into their eyes. YOU are NOT a BAD person." I retort. If possible he looks more surprised when I hold my hand out, "Friends?" He nods slowly and I smile brightly, "Then it's official!"

Gaara's POV

She holds her hand out to me and I'm pretty sure my face held surprise and shock. "Friends?" She asks me. I nod slowly and take her hand. She then smile brightly at me, "Then it's official!" She states. She's the first person since him to be nice to me. But... she doesn't seem like she will betray me... Great my one friend and I might lose her after... "Hey are you ok?" I look up and realize I was just staring off, "Yeah." I say somewhat bitterly. "Don't worry." I look at her, "Don't worry you won't lose me. That's what a friend is, right?" I let a ghost of a smile appear. I haven't done that in ages. Y/N you are and interesting person.