Blah, Blah, Blah, Explainging

A/n: the italics got messed up so I apologize but I will fix it at some point
Y/n's Pov
    Mom took Naozumi-nii for a quick heal, and my guess is she'll try to find out where he went. To be honest, I don't know either. I don't actually know a lot about Naozumi.... Huh I ponder, What did he do... he always seemed to be gone.
    "Yo." I look up to see Naozumi standing there, "Gah! When'd you get there?" He chuckles, "Not too long ago, how are you feeling?" I shrug, "Alright." He nods and there's a long silence as he walks over to the side of my bed and sits in the chair right by me.
Suddenly I get up and hug him, "I knew that you wouldn't just leave me." I mutter into his shirt, "That's what I always believed. What I always will, Naozumi-nii." He smiles down at me, "I know but that's why... why I have to tell you this." I look up at him, "What?" His smile turns sad, "You've always had a strong mind. Takashi realized that when he brought you here. But I think you should know, I did technically die." My eyes widen, "But then how..?" He pats my head, "You believe that I'm here. What you think, goes right?" I frown, "But when?"
    "To get here. To end up here, I crashed. Dad probably told you but you worked so hard to lock away that memory..." As he spoke I knew something was off, "I felt pain then I felt relief. I guess I wasn't dead. Some force kept me alive. I woke up in the Leaf hospital, badly injured." I frown, Is he... lying? "They asked if I had knowledge of what happened and if I was a shinobi. I couldn't think. I ended up spacing out and then... the Hokage walked in."

Naozumi's Pov (Flashback)

"What's your name?" I look at the elderly man, "It's... Naozumi... Naozumi L/n." He smiles kindly, "How strong are you?" He asks and I frown, "Where am I? What do you mean by how strong am I? What's going on? Who are you?" Questions came out one after another and he just smiles at me, "The Hidden Leaf Village. I'll explain later. We found you badly injured in front of the village gates. I am the leader of this village. The Third Hokage." I look at him confused, "What's a Hokage?"
"Oh dear." The elderly man chuckles, "You were caught in a battle it seems. Luckily you made it out alive."

~Out of Flashback~

Naozumi's Pov

"Battle?" Y/n asks, "What battle? It was a car crash. That's what my sorry excuse of an adoptive brother told me." She spits, "T-They thought it was a battle. From how badly I was injured... I guess." I lie, Why... why am I lying? "But anyways..."
"Stop." She says looking me in the eyes, "Tell me the truth. Right now." She states seriously, "I don't want to live a sheltered life. I won't and I can't." I frown, "What do you mean by you can't?" I ask.
"I mean I've killed people. Stolen a life. I know this world is far from perfect.. I have no right for a sheltered life. Nor do I want one." She says and I stare, "All I've heard you do... is prevent people from dying..." I say and she shrugs, "Well that's that, now tell me."

~Back to the Flashback~

"Alive...?" I wonder, "I was... no I did crash..." I mutter. The Hokage looks concerned, "Crashed? What were you doing?" I hesitate, "Fighting... I think? War..." I murmur. He nods there was a war... but that was awhile ago..." I shake my head and shrug, "I'm sorry... I don't know..."
"Why do you have a leaf village necklace?" He questions, pointing at my neck, "I... don't remember.... Not sure.... I-I think.... My little sister.... Gave it to me...?" I mutter and hold my head in pain, Fudge.... I think, That hurts still.... Remembering....
"Are you alright...?" The Hokage asks and I shrug shaking my head, "It hurts.... To remember...anything." He nods, "It may take time. But we have some ninja's here that might be able to help or at least keep you company for the time being." I nod, "Sure." I say with a small smile, "Thanks." He chuckles, "Of course, you don't seem like a bad person anyways. I shall be right back."
It seemed like only minutes as he came back with a raven haired boy, "This is Itachi Uchiha, I don't think he can do much about your memory but it's someone to talk to." I nod with a small smile.
"Medical ninjas will be in here in a bit but I have other business to take care of, so I'll be off." I nod again, "Thanks." He smiles and leaves to do whatever.
"Hey." I say to Itachi as he takes a seat, "What's it like around here?" I ask. He stays silent for a bit, "It's pretty peaceful I guess. Not any wars for a while and ever since the nine tails was sealed..." I tilt my head, "Nine tails?"
"Yes, a beast that did a lot of damage and took many lives. The Nine Tailed Fox Demon." He tells me. I nod, "Oh..." he looks to me, "You have amnesia?" I nod again, "Y-Yeah... but I remember things here and there..."
"Like what?" He questions and my hand goes to the necklace I was wearing, "My little sister..." I say with a small smile. Itachi looks at me, "I have a little brother, you think they're the same age?" I shrug, "Possibly." He shrugs, "Is she here? Maybe they could hang out, Sasuke doesn't have many friends so..." I shake my head, "I don't know where she is..."
"Huh..." Itachi goes to say something else when...
"Hey Itachi!" A boy about his age says coming in through the window. I jump and the other boy laughs, "Who's this?" I just stare at this guy, "You just... came in through the window..." I utter and he laughs more, "Thanks, I'm aware! The names Shisui! Shisui Uchiha!" I nod slowly, "Naozumi... L/n." He smiles, "Pleasure to meet ya!"
"Shisui what are you doing here?" Itachi asks and Shisui shrugs, "I got bored and saw you in here, thought I'd drop by." He says, "Say you wanna go get something to eat?" Itachi deadpans at him, "Well maybe later, the Hokage told me to stick with this gu-"
"Great! We'll take him with!" Shisui says with undying confidence. I sweatdrop looking between the two, "Umm..."
"Shisui, he's injured. And just woke up." Itachi argues. Shisui shrugs, "But everyone wants something to eat." They both look to me, "I mean... I am hungry bu-"
"There it's settled, let's go!" Shisui says, but how am I I start to wonder,when suddenly I get pulled to my feet, stumbling quite a bit.