(S1) Chapter 2: The Floor Guardians of Nazarick? ( Actual chapter.)

3rd P.O.V

Shalltear: My, am I the first?

Y/N: 'Shalltear, She is the floor guardian of the first and second floors in the Great Tomb of Nazarick

She is the definition of a true vampire.'

Shalltear: My lord! The one beloved man I cannot rule above!

As Y/N was thinking about Shalltear, Shalltear began running to him as she dropped her umbrella as a way to grab on Y/N . Since Shalltear is 4'7" and
Y/Nam 6'4", Shalltear struggled, he then Kneeled down a bit so that she can manage to cling onto.

Y/N: 'For a true vampire, I'd expected her to smell like blood but she smells nice.'

Aura: Shalltear, why don't you give it a rest?

As Aura said that, shalltear then let me go as she then glanced at Aura before giving a smug look.

Shalltear: Oh, little shorty. You were here? It must be difficult Mare to have such a crazy older sister.

As Aura Growled she managed to say something that offended Shalltear...

Aura: Fake boobs

Aura: Fake boobs.

Shalltear: What?!

Shalltear said offended as she Held her chest tightly

Aura: Looks like I was right! That's why you went through the trouble of using a gate to get here. You were in a hurry, but since you overstuffed your breasts they would shift if you ran.

Y/N: 'Why are they arguing about pads? I myself prefer flat chested, after all Flat is Justice'

Shalltear: Shut your mouth! You have nothing, yourself!

Aura: True, I'm still only 76 years old, but you're an undead. It must be tough having no more chance to grow. Why don't you just accept what you have now?

Shalltear: Why youuuuu! You should think carefully about what you say!

Momonga & Y/N: 'How nostalgic. Peroroncino-san, who created Shalltear, and his older sister Bukubuku Chagama-san, who created Aura and Mare, used to always fight like this.'