"Min he would beat you if he heard you call him a troll, you know that right?" Yoongi laughs. Jimin simply waves off the thought and turns his head to look out at the stars. The boys enjoy the peace, sitting together before Jimin's stomach lets out a rumble. 

"Someone seems hungry." Namjoon chuckles.

"Just a little, we haven't eaten since the arcade." Jimin shrugs, looking up at his elders. 

"Well there's a gas station not too far from here, I can walk and get us some snacks is you want?" Yoongi suggests, pulling out his wallet. 

"You sure Yoongi? We could just take the car together." Namjoon raises a brow. 

"Joon I'll be fine, I'll be back in like 20 minutes." Yoongi shrugs, scooting out of the car and smiling at the other two before walking off, leaving Namjoon and Jimin alone.  

Looking up at the stars, Jimin starts to think of everything that's happened. For the first time in a long time, he's allowing his mind to wrap around everything. So much has happened to him. Emotionally, physically, mentally... he's such a brave boy. 

He then starts to think about the Halloween incident. How he may of over reacted just a little. Yoongi's words pop into his mind. "He would beat you if he heard you call him a troll..."  It's not like he'd call Jin a troll to his face though. Jin has been nothing but amazing to him. Everyone has been, except for that competition day. Hoseok did spill chemicals on him, and Jin threatened him. But then again they brought Taemin down when he wasn't doing his best. 

Without realizing it, tears start slowly rolling down the young one's cheeks as he continues to look at the stars. 

"Min? Are you okay?" Namjoon asks, feeling a small wet spot start to form on his thigh from the younger's tears. Jimin turns his head and looks up at Namjoon who widen's his eyes at the sight of his baby crying. 

"Jimin what's wrong?" He asks now, sitting him up and holding his head to his chest, holding him tightly. Jimin feels the immense amount of comfort from Namjoon and decided now is a good time to let everything out. 

"I don't want to do this anymore." Jimin cries out quietly, grabbing a fist full of Joon's shirt, holding tightly. 

"It's okay, I've got you. Breathe for me Minnie, I'm right here." Namjoon rubs the younger's back in circles, rocking them back and forth. It takes a good five minutes to calm the younger down before he finally starts talking. 

"What's going on Jimin?" Joon asks, continuing the back rubbing. 

"I was just thinking about everything that's happened, and I feel bad. There's so much you guys have done for me and now I feel like I'm not appreciating it by acting like a brat." Jimin speaks truthfully. Namjoon is a little shocked he feels this way. 

"You're not being a brat Jimin. Taemin explained everything to us one day, this is your final stage of your littlespace right? Taemin never lets you get this far, and none of us stopped you from getting upset, so you rebelled. It's not your fault sweetie." Namjoon explains, grabbing the younger and making him sit in his lap, facing the younger, seeing his puffy eyes and red nose. 

"But I was so mean to Jin hyung and Kookie and Tae and Hobi hyung. They'll never forgive me. They h-hate me. They d-don't love m-me." Jimin's breathing rapidly increases. Namjoon watches the younger's eyes and realizes he's starting to have a panic attack. 

"Jimin sweetie you need to look at me okay? Please can you do that for me?" Namjoon asks, trying his absolute to keep calm. Jimin either can't hear him or isn't capable of finding Namjoon's face because he doesn't budge. Joon's hands slide and cup the younger's face, lifting it up so their eyes connect.