Chapter 14

It's the day after the incident in the woods. Everyone apologized, well, I apologized over and over. Everything was going well until they continued fighting. It was small fights but I still heard them, putting me in a bad mood all the time. I've stopped smiling, stopped laughing, stopped talking to people.

I know Jay is worried when I lock myself in my room and don't eat till 2 in the morning but that's just how it is, and nothing and no one can change that.

Also, that son of a monkey hat Taemin hasn't called or texted me since that incident.  I mean the least he could do is spam me with 'are you okay?!' texts or call me to see if I'm still alive. Great job Taemin.

I let out an annoyed groan as my stomach growls. I grab my phone and look at the time, 7am. School is the last place I want to go. I scoff, throwing on a black sweater and black jeans, opening my door and making my way downstairs.

"Morning Jimin." Jay greets, flipping some bread on a pan. I let out a low hum, opening the cupboards to look for crackers or cookies or anything.

"There's french toast here bud." Jay chuckles. I scoff, not giving a shit if there's french toast. God stop bothering me.

"I'm fine." I snap, grabbing a handful of Oreos and walking out the kitchen to the living room.

"Oh Jimin, we're not going to school today. Our dad needs us to stay home and do a few things for his business. It'll be only you at school today. Come straight home afterwards too, okay?" Namjoon explains, a stupid, idiotic smile on his face I want to punch off. 

"Yeah, whatever." I sigh, almost crushing my cookies in my hand. I grab my bag, throwing it on my back and slinging up my hood.

"Have a good day Jimin, I love you!!" Jin blows kisses from the kitchen door.

"Uh huh." I roll my eyes as I put my shoes on. It doesn't matter what they say, it's not going to shut out the fighting Hoseok and Yoongi are doing right upstairs.

I walk out the door, slamming it after me and sighing. Finally alone again.  I have a peaceful walk to school and am not bothered by anything. Until one of my friends comes over.

"Hey Jimin." Jackson smiles.

"Hey Jackson, what's up?" I grin, re-adjusting my bag.

"Well there's this movie madness thing playing tonight. You wanna go with me? I can drive you home if you need to?" He offers as we walk slowly to the school entrance.

"Uh I don't know..." I mumble unsure, looking at the cracked sidewalk we're standing on.

"Come on please? It'll be fun! You can invite other people if you want." He begs, making it a little bit of an ordeal.

"Fine, I'll bring a few friends. Not my brothers though, they're busy." I shrug.

"Alright great! It starts at 7 and ends around 2 am. Is that okay?" He chuckles, opening the door for me to walk through.

"Yeah that's fine." I smile, walking down the halls together.

"Okay well I'm gonna go to class now, see you." He grins and gives me a quick hug before leaving.

"Bye." I mutter, walking to my locker. I switch out my books and bags and slam it shut, walking to my first class.

"Jimin!" Mark shouts my name. I smile and walk over to him, my mood lightening a little.

"Hey Mark." I drop my bag and sit next to him.

"Hey, what's up?" Bambam walks over.

"Nothing really, do you guys wanna go to a movie tonight? Jackson invited me and said I could bring some friends." I shrug.