Chapter 34

I have no excuse for being gone for 25 days. Here's an update, I hope you enjoy. Some crazy mf ass shit is going to happen in the next 2 or 3 chapters. I've decided this will be 2 separate books, so when this one ends, I'll start working on book 2 :)

. . . 

Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin stand at the edge of a cliff, staring down at the water below. A small gust of wind blows through their hair, all three of them taking a deep breath in. 

"Do I have to?" Min asks, slipping off his jacket, feeling another gust of wind send shivers down his bare arms. 

"Yes." Namjoon and Yoongi answer together. Jimin sighs, taking off his shirt and undoing his pants. 

"I hope you know I could die." Jimin grumbles, sliding his pants off and hopping out of his socks and shoes. 

"Stop being so dramatic." Yoongi rolls his eyes, taking another glance down the cliff. Jimin takes a step forwards, looking back at the two elders who have expressionless faces. He pauses for a second, inevitably second guessing himself on this jump. 

"Is there another way we can-" Jimin is cut off by Namjoon pushing the smaller forwards and off the cliff. His breath gets caught in his throat as he falls towards the water, looking like it will swallow him whole. The sun is just hiding behind the trees, making the water seem black. Jimin feels like he's flying as his speed picks up, his black hair flowing like crazy as he gets closer and closer to the water. 

20 feet, 10 feet, 5 feet. 

His body meets with the cold water, shocking his body for a second before he spreads his arms and stops himself from floating down any further. He smiles, letting his body float under the water, slowly rising to the top as he feels like he's floating on clouds. This could be it for him. The perfect way to die. Feeling like your body is nothing. It doesn't last long though as his head breaks through the water and he takes a deep breath of air, finally hearing the cheers from Namjoon and Yoongi above him, still standing on the cliff. 

"I better get my money Joon!" Jimin shouts with a laugh. 

"Sorry what? I couldn't hear you over your idiocy!!" Namjoon yells back before the two start running down a dirt trail towards the bed of water Jimin is in. The brave diver swims towards shore, his torso quickly becoming cold as he feels the wind pick up once again. 

"Here, warm up." Yoongi chuckles as he passes the younger a towel to wrap around his bare body. "I can't believe you would jump for $100." Yoongi playfully rolls his eyes as he holds Jimin's folded clothes. 

"Okay but it's free money. Joon I better have that by tonight." Jimin laughs, his body shaking a little. 

"Okay let's get you back to the car, the temperature is dropping and you don't want to get sick." Namjoon simply wraps an arm around Jimin's shoulders and leads them back up the dirt trail, through some trees and to their parked car. Yoongi opens up the trunk, allowing the other two to hop in and sit while he starts the car and starts blasting the heat, before joining them in the trunk as well.

"You're one interesting kid." Yoongi shakes his head with a grin as he watches Jimin slip his shirt on, the towel covering his bare legs. 

"As I said, money is money." Jimin laughs, grabbing his sweat pants and throwing them on, placing the towel around his neck. 

"Should we head home?" Namjoon asks, looking at the night sky, seeing the stars twinkle like dancing lights. 

"No way, I don't want my good mood ruined by that pink loving, spatula holding troll." Jimin scoffs, laying himself down, head in Namjoon's lap.