Chapter 7

I wake up, feeling mischievous, I want to cause trouble.  I wanna see how they react to me being bad. I feel someone shaking me, which I dislike as I'm trying to return back to sleep.  I swat their hand away and dig my face more into my pillow.

"Jimin, wake up." I hear them say. I let out an annoyed groan and pull my covers over my body more.

"God you're just like Yoongi hyung." They say annoyed.

"If I'm like Yoongi hyung then you should leave before I beat your ass." I growl and put my arms over my face. I'm comfortable for a few seconds before I feel a big weight dropped on me. I realize they're laying on top of my back.

"Get off!" I groan as I move my body around, trying to move them off.

"Not until you get up." They sigh. I've had enough and push my body up with my arms, resulting them in falling off me and my bed. I lay back down, a smirk plastered on my face.

"Oh you're going to regret that Jimin." They say as I hear them walk out. It's quiet for a few minutes as I'm just starting to think of something to dream about again, when a bang comes from the front of my room. I don't flinch but my eyes shoot open. 

Here we go again. 

I close my eyes and wait for them to try their best.

"Jimin, if you don't wake up I'm going to punish you." Jin says sternly. 

"Do your worst." I mumble as I move my legs. I hear him groan and shake me.

"Wake up you stubborn little bitch." He groans as he stops shaking me.

"You're the stubborn little bitch." I say. Wow,  I'm really testing him right now.  Where is this confidence coming from??

"Why you little." He says as he rips the blankets off of me. I groan and when he puts a hand on my side I smack it away.

"Go away!" I whine as he picks me up and slings me over his shoulder. 

"No, you're being punished now." Jin scoffs as he slaps my butt. 

"Let me down you big bozo!" I start slapping his back. He slaps my butt again telling me to quit it. I don't.

"For the love of God Jimin, you just need to go to school! Why are you being so difficult!?" Jin yells as he moves his shoulders, popping me up in a more comfortable position. Even better for me as I can slap his butt now.

"Because I want to sleep!" I yell back and start slapping his butt repeatedly.

"Ow, son of a bitch!" He jolts his butt forwards as I slap it really hard.

"Joon! Get your ass over here or you'll never taste my cooking again!" Jin yells. I quickly hear footsteps pounding up the stairs and towards us.

"What's up?" Namjoon asks as he looks at me upside down.

"This little brat wouldn't wake up, threw Jungkook off his back, called me a stubborn little bitch and slapped my back and ass multiple times." Jin lists off the things I've done.

"So, you're punishing him?" Namjoon asks with a little chuckle.

"That's right, and you're going to help me." Jin says with a little sing song voice. Namjoon sighs and we walk into a bathroom. Jin sits me down on Namjoon's lap who is sitting on the closed toilet seat. Namjoon wraps his arms over mine so I can't squirm. Not like I'm going to try anyways.

"How would you like soap in your mouth?" Jin says as he grabs a small bar of soap from the bathroom closet and unwraps it.

"Go ahead." I shrug. Jin runs it under water a little and I voluntarily open my mouth, sticking out my tongue. He puts the bar in my mouth and I close my mouth.