Chapter 6

"Hey boys." Tall heels smirks. Yes, I've given her the name of tall heels.

"Hi, can we help you?" Jin rolls his eyes.

"Don't know, I just wanna have some fun. Any of you up for it?" She grins. Seriously, another one?

"No, we just want to eat, thanks." Hobi puts on the most fake smile I've seen from him.

"Well you're no fun, why don't you eat me?" He smirks. WOAH! I did NOT sign up for this when I agreed to move here!

"Uhm, no thank you. We just want to eat the food in front of us, do you mind leaving?" Namjoon says, nervously and clearly disgusted.

"The food in front of you is shit, why don't you just come with me and I can make your mouths water like never before." She winks. Once again, I snap and have enough.  I let out a rough, angry laugh as I stand up.

"I'm sorry but, who do you think you are?" I cross my arms. She looks at me confused then puts on a smug look.

"I'm Ji-Soo and you are?" She puts a manicured hand on her hip.

"None of your business. Now, if you didn't know, you just called Namjoon's food shit. He made this pizza for this whole damn school you ungrateful ass. You don't have the right to insult people or force these guys into sleeping with you. I bet you taste like shit too." I shrug calmly.

"Excuse me? Do you even know who you're talking to?" She fumes.

"Oh honey please, I don't care. I bet Taehyung's shoes cost more than your petty manicure. I also bet that Namjoon's burnt down, wrongly cut onions are better than the cooking you'd be doing for you cheating hubby." I shrug and let out a small snicker. I hear a gasp from Taehyung and a chuckle from Jin.

"You've messed with the wrong girl Mr." She walks over.

"And you've messed with the wrong family, slut." I come back. She raises her hand to slap me but I catch her wrist.

"Leave." I say and push her arm down. She tries kicking my family jewels but the table gets in the way and she ends up smacking her shin on the metal. She let's out a small cry before limps away. I grin and sit back down.

"So um... remind me to not get our little mochi mad." Hobi says as he takes a bite of the pizza.

"Oh please, I'll never be that mean on you." I start. "I'll probably be worse because your my brothers." I shrug and take a bite. They drop their pizza and look at me.

"Damn Jimin." Yoongi chuckles next to me. I shrug and continue to nibble away at my pizza.

"Mmmm, I want to hear you sing again Jiminie." Taehyung whines as he lays his head on the table.

"Use your phone." I shrug.

"But the real thing is so much better." Jungkook whines as well.

"Well I don't feel like singing anytime soon, now knowing you'll be listening in, stalkers." I chuckle.

"We weren't stalking." Jin rolls his eyes.

"Sure." I grin. I take another bite of my pizza, but the cheese starts stretching.

"Guys look!" Jungkook exclaims and they all watch as the cheese on my pizza keeps stretching. I soon turn into a ball of giggles as I take the pizza further and further away from my face.

"Oh my god, Namjoon what kind of cheese did you use?" Jin is wheezing now, along with Hobi.

"Uhm.. marble cheese, haha." Namjoon laughs along. My arms are fully stretched, and my head is all the way back and the cheese could still stretch.