Chapter 4: Green Goblin

Green Goblin was sneaking around all throughout New York, trying to lay low and figure out what was going on. He enjoyed seeing SHIELD going after Spider-man, but he knew this wasn't his home. He had heard about this Goblin Gang that was formed in his honor, and figured that was the safest place to be right now. He found the location thanks to one SHIELD agent who was very willing to tell him where it could be after torturing him, and then killed him. He arrived at the location and took a gander around him, he sees a graffiti of himself on the wall.

"Interesting, looks like I'm more famous than I thought." Spider-man was looking from on a nearby rooftop. He had been tracking Green Goblin this whole time thinking he may have something to do with him being in this new world. He swings down just as the train in the background passes by. Green Goblin hears the train going by, and turns to see Spider-man, and quickly threw a pumpkin bomb at him. The explosion goes off and it hits Spider-man in the face. "Pow right in the kisser." sad Green Goblin as he circles around Spider-man. He gets and is still a little groggy from the attack.

"Osborn...I don't know how...but I know you're behind this...." said a groggy Spider-man.

"Could you say that without taking a breath every five seconds?" taunted Green Goblin, "If you thought that was bad, wait till I break your neck!"

Fight 1: Green Goblin vs. Spider-man.

Green Goblin leaps forward to hit with combo that consisted of two hooks to the face and kicked him in the gut. As Spider-man hit the ground, Green Goblin plants a Pumpkin bomb on the ground, and it goes off as Spider-man got up and he is in the air. Spider-man recovered in the air web-zips in front of Green Goblin and heel kicks him in the face and fires web-ball that hits him in the gut. Green Goblin, gets hold of a trash dumpster and throws it at Spider-man and it hits him. Green Goblin charges in, and then Spider-man pushes him back.

"If it helps, I'm more proud of you then I am with Harry." said Green Goblin.

"Like that'll help you win father of the year award." The two charged at each other and Green Goblin won the clash. Green Goblin calls his glider down and it tackles Spider-man and that knocks him out.

"And now my itsy bitsy little friend," said Green Goblin as he approached him with his pumpkin bomb, "we're going to have blast." He was about to deliver the killing blow until he saw Thor and She-Hulk, nearby. He quickly ran around the corner to hide, to watch everything unfold.

"Spider-man, it's been a while." said Thor.

"On your feet. Let's go." said She-hulk as she grabbed him by his head.

"Not now, just five more minutes..."said Spider-man. Thor had enough of him talking and punches him out, and takes him away.

"Here I am without a camera, that could've kept me entertained for days." said Green Goblin as he walked out of his hiding spot, "Now where was I before I was rudely..." He hears whisper and murmurs from behind him and it was the Goblin gang he had heard about. They were all in awe of the sight of the man they all worshipped. Green Goblin saw this and approached them to their new hideout. At the hideout he saw the rest of the gang giving him the adoration they believed he deserved. He went on stage to give them a nice speech,

"Hello Goblin Gang...now we all know the truth about what happened in Brooklyn. Captain America killed all of those people, and he then tried to kill me!" The gang all booed at the name of Captain America, "Now now, I admire what you all have done. Causing mass panic, disturbances, and generally pissing off Captain America. But let's think bigger." Everyone looked around, and then one member spoke up.

"Uh we have this pill that supposed to make us strong enough to fight." He tosses it to Green Goblin and Green Goblin examines the pill, thought it was safe and takes it.