Chapter 1: Spider-man

In another world, another timeline. Events have transpired in this reality differently than the one I have seen. Captain America has not been tainted by Green Goblin, and Spider-man did not raise a whole new team to combat the Regime. A world where age of heroes is still alive and thriving. This age of heroes is currently being threatened by the Master of Evil, lead by Doctor Doom. We can only watch as these events happen before our eyes. I can only pray that these Avengers will be the ones who can stop the Regime.

Thor fired multiple lightning bolts from his hammer at Loki and his many illusion clones. Each illusion disappeared from the lightning strike, and the Loki and his remaining illusions fire a magic bolt and it hits Thor. Thor picks himself up as his fellow Avengers are engaging with the other members of the Masters of Evil. In the streets of New York, Captain America as well as Wolverine together fight Rhino, together they were able to take out Rhino. War Machine uses every weapon he has and blasts at Crimson Dynamo. He fires one last blast and it takes him flying towards Iron man who fires his uni beam and takes Crimson dynamo down. Wolverine gets hit from behind by Moonstone, Captain America charges at Moonstone to take her out. Captain America throws his shield and the Shield ricochets off of different surfaces, and knocks out Moonstone. Captain Marvel and Black Panther runs towards Loki in order to subdue him.

"Captain Marvel, Black Panther. Let's wrap this up, we need to head back to the Avenger's Tower." said Captain America.

"I agree, before Doom throws something else at us..." Said Captain Marvel. She sees Crossbones firing a missile that is flying towards Captain America. "LOOK OUT." She pushes out the way and she takes the hit.

"Crossbones..." said Captain America, "Black Panther, make sure Loki is tied up and get Captain Marvel to safety, I'll take care of him."

....

Back at the Avengers Tower, Doctor Doom along with Venom, Sabretooth and Moonstone are attacking Scarlet Witch, Vision, and Scarlet Spider. The Avengers at the tower are doing the best they can fight off the villains, but they are outnumbered. Vision fires an energy beam at Doom, but Doom blocks it and fires his own energy blast it hits Vision and Venom grabs hold of Vision. He then fires a few missiles at Scarlet Spider, Scarlet Witch uses her powers to stop the missiles and redirects them at Venom, freeing Vision.

"Thought you'd have this mess cleaned up by now." said Scarlet Spider.

"My apologies, even I can't perform miracles." said Vision.

"We could really use your help Spidey." said Scarlet Spider.

"I'll be right there, heard there was a special sale at Rikers Island." Said Spider-man. "If I get there soon I'll be able to get myself a Green Goblin."

"Make it fast, we're going to get our butts handed to them soon."

"I'll be there soon." He finally makes it to Rikers Island. It took Spider-man a while to convince the guards there he was here on a task from the Avengers. Once the guards realized he was telling the truth, they lead him deep underground where they held some of New York's most dangerous criminals.

"We know how to do our jobs, we've been keeping an eye on him, and nothing hasn't happen within the past few hours." The guard was about to open the cell door, until Spider-man's spider sense alerted him of a danger nearby. He stops the guard and he finds a wire that was connected to a bomb on the other side. He pulls a gadget, given to him by Iron Man as a just in case gift, and was able to deactivate the bomb. They then open the cell door, and all they found was a deactivated bomb.

"It is a simple check up they said, it will be a piece of cake they said." said Spider-man.

"How did Green Goblin do this?" asked the Guard.