16 - Are we boyfriends then?

Two Idiots POV

We've both been in love with Seokjin since forever. There wasn't a time that we didn't love him. He's so cute, sweet and adorable. We've been real idiots for so long, not appreciating the beautiful person that he is on both the inside and outside. But now all that has changed. We think we know him well, but he surprises us daily with something new and interesting about him.

Like his decision to give himself to us last night. Fuck! Last night! It was the most amazing night of our lives. Our every dream, every fantasy was realised. He was the most beautiful and precious lover. Our baby and boy did we take care of him.

.......

About last night....

"Jinnie.......can I have you?" Jungkook asked his sexy baby.

"Please Jungkook, take me. I'm all yours," Jin let out, his breathing heavy on desire.

Jungkook leaned in and kissed him lovingly. Jin could feel Taehyung's hand on his cock, stroking him as Jungkook kissed him deeply. His fingers worked inside Jin, who moaned in pleasure, sending vibrations to Jungkook's dick.

"Aaaaaah.....aaaaaah......Tae. .  .. aaah!"

Taehyung repeatedly stroked Jin's prostate with his long, slender fingers while Jungkook painted his delicate neck with reddish bruises. He kissed them lovingly, as they marked his claim on his Jin.

"I need you Jungkook," Jin moaned.

"Yes baby. We're going to make you feel so good now." And he kissed Jin's forehead lovingly before moving down to his legs. He nodded at Taehyung who moved up to Jin's face, still stroking his cock slowly. Jungkook lifted Jin's legs up and gazed at his pretty pink hole. He leaned in and kissed him there while Taehyung sucked on his tongue, diving in and kissing him deeply, swallowing his pretty moans.

Jungkook pushed his tongue in deep into his pucker just as Taehyung pushed his tongue deep into Jin's mouth. Fuck! Seokjin was wrecked already. He was panting, gasping for air. His hands, tugging on Taehyung's long hair.

Jungkook pulled up and pushed his thighs to his chest, spreading Jin's virginal hole wide open. He grabbed the bottle of lube and squeezed generously onto Jin's ass. Jungkook rubbed the lube in and massaged his cock with it.

"I'm going in now baby. I promise I'll be gentle." Seokjin looked at him, his eyes glazed over as Taehyung exchanged a look with Jungkook. Taehyung dived in and kissed Jin while Jungkook pushed his cock into Jin's sweetness. His breath caught but it was swallowed by Taehyung's mouth. He bucked his hips and Jungkook leaned over and took his mouth together with Taehyung, pushing himself inside Jin.

"Aaaaaaaaah.........Kooooookiiiee!!!"

Seokjin was filled with his thick cock. He arched his back in pleasurable pain. Taehyung licked his ear and sucked on his neck then his shoulders as Jungkook started moving inside Jin. He kissed him deeper then moved to suck on his nipple. Taehyung took the other one in his mouth. They both sucked and licked, blowing on his sensitive nipples. Jin pushed his ass up and Jungkook slid in to the hilt.

Jin could feel his big cock fill him so well.

"Fuck!" He screamed out.

"Now now, my pretty. Such filthy words from your pretty mouth," Taehyung chided and stroked Jin's cock, precum leaking onto his hands. He brought his hand up to Jin's lips and he sucked on it, tasting himself. Jin gazed into Taehyung's eyes as Jungkook pounded into him.

"So fucking tight baby. Fuck!" Jungkook fucked into Jin deeply, while Taehyung loved his body, kissing him everywhere. Licking and sucking pretty hickies all over. Jungkook pumped into him faster and Seokjin orgasmed wildly. Taehyung sucked on his cum and kissed Jin, dropping the cum into his mouth. Seokjin rode out his high while he was being ruined by Jungkook who pulled out and came on Jin's tummy, his load mixing with Jin's.