[ 𝟏𝟗 ] 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ❧ b.barnes

[ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ]fluff; GETTING ATTACKED BY THIS GORGEOUS MAN 😍

[ 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ]
fluff; GETTING ATTACKED BY THIS GORGEOUS MAN 😍

𝗖'𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗹𝗹, 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

♡♡♡♡♡

Second Person POV

She couldn't believe it. Was it really him?

Yes, it was. Even after all these years, he's still managed to make her heart skip a beat and butterflies erupt in her tummy.

Who was he? Her first and only love.

They met way back when. All she remembered was falling in love with him almost immediately.

With that 40's charm, those killer looks, and just everything about him in general, it was no surprise she did. After all, she was a huge romantic and spent her time reading romance novels and crying while watching rom-coms.

Either way, she didn't expect to see him so soon. He was supposed to be on a year-long mission. Doing whatever Steve ordered him to do this time. Nonetheless, she was ecstatic to see him back.

"Jerk."

"Punk."

Oh, how sweet his voice sounded. After so long without hearing him, it felt almost foreign. But in a good way.

"Buck?" Her soft voice called.

It was 3 in the morning, but when she heard the hushed voices of Steve and Bucky, she couldn't help but wander out of her room to greet the two super soldiers.

Both of the super soldiers turned towards her. Already knowing she was coming, even though she was padding along the hall softly.

Bucky's face broke out into a smile at the sight of her. Clad in his shirt, makeup-less, and messy hair.

"Hey Doll," He replied, walking over to her.

Her tired face immediately contorted to a bright, smiley one after confirming that it was her Bucky.

"I missed you so much." She pouted, causing Bucky to smile even wider at her antics.

"C'mere Doll, I'll cuddle with you all night."

Bucky nodded to his best friend, who nodded in understanding. Simply happy that his best friend finally found the light he needed in his life.

She smiled softly at the thought of being in his strong, warm embrace for the first time in a year.

Being the gentleman that he was, Bucky opted to carry her bridal style instead of making her walk back to his room. "C'mon Doll, you need your rest."

She sighed out, cuddling into his broad chest. "I'm fine Buck. I just wanna know how you've been."

He smiled before pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Let me get cleaned up and I'll tell ya' Doll."

Smiling, she closed her eyes as he set her down on the soft mattress. She's slept in his room ever since he left, loving the fact that his scent was still here even though he hasn't been here in a year.

Bucky quickly left to clean up before cuddling with his best girl. But of course, once he got back, he found her slowly drifting off to sleep. The peace of sleep luring her in.

He grinned at the sight. Her sprawled out on his bed with nothing but his shirt on and panties. Quietly, he moved to get in bed with her before he wrapped his arms around her much smaller form.

Shifting slightly, her eyes fluttered open before resting her gorgeous orbs on Bucky. She slowly started to wake, still feeling slightly sleepy from being woken abruptly at 3 am. But there would be no regret to the sleep she lost if she were to spend the night talking about what he did in the year he was away.

"Mhm, so tell me about the year you've had being away from the tower."

Chuckling, Bucky kissed her cheek before leaning back. "Well, to start off, it was pretty lonely."

She giggled softly, peering up at him adoringly.

"Of course, I missed everyone here. But you were pretty much always on my mind." He continued, stopping to pepper kisses over her face.

"Buck! It tickles!" She squealed, laughing with him.

"Anyway, I guess everything was alright. The mission wasn't too hard, just time-consuming."

She smiled softly before snuggling up to his warm body. "Well, I'm glad your home."

"Me too Doll. Now, get some rest because tomorrow is gonna be all about my best girl."

"I love you Buck."

"I love you too Doll."

And with that, both of them slowly drifted off to sleep in the arms of their lover.

[ 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 ]

[ 𝐀/𝐍 ]
Bruv, I just wrote this because I found inspiration from a "first line generator" website. It's actually pretty neat and I already have so many drafts getting ready. Btw, it's spring break y'all! I'm finally freeeeeeee

Bro, y'all stay safe from the coronavirus though. Lowkey kinda scared for my parents and elders ;-; but you know, we'll survive. We have to. Because I finally got BTS tickets and I'm flippin' going mate- So may thing happened while I was gone guys I can't even begin-

But I hoped you enjoyed this little experiment I did. I think I'll start doing more of these in between requests when I actually lose my brain cells to my friend lol

Byeeeee~