The Souls Of The Missing Children

(Michael Afton's POV)

I open my eyes and... the bodies of Gabriel, Fritz, Susie, and Cassidy. I try to touch Gabriel but my hand just goes through him. Their bodies are pale white..

"Wha-what's h-happening?!" I say. 

"We ain't letting you die," Gabriel softly says. The four of them walk over to my father, who is wimpering on the ground. 

"Damn you," He angrily says. "get away from me!!" He runs away. The souls of my friends run after him. I follow. We all run through the hallways until we get to some back room. He locked the damn door!

"We gotta get in," Fritz says. 

"Aren't you souls?" I ask. "Can't you just go through the doors?"

"Good point," Gabriel says. They walk through the doors. I sigh and then start tackling them to get the damn thing to open. 

(Normal POV)

The souls walk through the doors. 

"DAMN YOU, MICHAEL," His father yells. The father starts running away but there's no where for him to go. He spots a Spring Bonnie suit. "Yes, I can go in this!" He quickly enters it and starts laughing. "You can NEVER kill me!" Click! The spring locks have been loosened. They start locking onto the body of William Afton. Afton falls to his knees in pain.

(Michael Afton's POV)

BANG! The doors finally open. I spot the souls and then... a Spring Bonnie on the floor. Wait... it's father! I walk over to him. Blood spills from the suit like water falling through the tap.

"H-h-help m-me!" He says, weakly. I stare at him with anger in my eyes. I punch his face and he falls to the ground.

"I'll help you," I say. "help you go to hell." I punch him again. He yells in pain. "Hope you die. Want you to burn. Burn forever. In life and in hell!" I turn around and decide to exit this crap. "Later, guys," I say to the souls. I leave the pizzeria and run home.

The present continues...