Kill me

(Michael Afton's POV)

"Son," Father says in a fake sincere voice, "I never wanted any of that to happen." I walk over to him and give him the hardest punch to the face I could give him. Blood drips from his nose. I walk further away from him and dare not to look.

"Firstly, don't you dare call me 'son'," I say. "Second, you became an alcoholic which caused you to become a psycho. So shut your dang mouth." CLANG!! I turn around and my father somehow has an axe in his right hand. 

"I've been wanting to break these things for a while now," My father yells. He slices Foxy's left arm off, hits Chica in the head. They fall to the floor. 

"Cassidy, Susie!" I yell. Not again! My father pushes Bonnie to the ground, cuts his mask off and destroys the head of the endoskeleton. 

"Fritz!" Freddy charges at father. Father dodges it and cuts Freddy's head off!

"GABRIEL!" I yell. I look for a weapon that's nearby. Dang. There's nothing. My father walks over to me.

"You're not the son I once knew. You would NEVER kill anyone. We had such an unbreakable bond! But no. I must kill you now!"

"GO AHEAD!" I yell with tears falling onto my cheeks. "I'VE WANTED TO DIE EVER SINCE YOU TOOK MY FRIENDS AWAY FROM ME, EVER SINCE YOU BETRAYED ME! I BET YOU WOULD'VE KILLED ME BACK THEN IF I DIDN'T ESCAPE!"

"******* shut up, *****" He yells. He's getting closer to me.

"Go ahead," I say, smiling. "I won't fight back. Do it, father." I see a light. Time for me die. The light is so bright. 

The present continues...