My New Job...

This chapter will contain some serious, ******* words! You have been warned!

(Michael Afton's POV)

Now I've covered every INTERESTING thing that has happened before. What happened to me after I got to the orphanage? Well, they took me in. They asked me if I wanted to be home schooled. I definitely chose to be because I couldn't imagine going to my normal school without the others. My brother, whose name was also Gabriel, was home schooled because my mother was VERY overprotective of him. I don't remember why but I once knew the reason.

Then years later... I turned 16. See, the person who ran the orphanage didn't wanna let me go. I can't remember her name. Oh, and Mightyena's been doing pretty great! It's round 10 years old and it's still hyperactive! That's all really. I didn't turn 16 not too long ago. I changed my name to Mike Schmidt a few weeks ago.

I now need to get a job. I knew that I might have to get out of that orphanage at anytime! Sadly, no one wanted to accept me in, considering the fact that I have ******* short term memory loss. (A/N: You kids reading this do NOT know that word!!!)

The only job I could get is at... Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. I already had an interview with them. I had to ask if my father, William Afton, still helped with the animatronics. Of course, I didn't say he was my father because I'm now Mike Schmidt! The manager said that he retired about 2 years ago, due to the fact that the toy animatronics weren't working. He got discouraged and left.

Right now, I'm walking over to the pizzeria for my shift. I work night shift but I decided to be there early to show my manager that I'm not kidding around. I enter the pizzeria and dang **** it's loud in here! There's kids running around, throwing ******* pizza at each other. Parents are yelling, and older kids are fighting. At least my shift doesn't start 'till 3 hours!

I walk over to the animatronics. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica look different. BUT CHICA STILL HAS TEETH IN HER BEAK!!! Freddy's face seems to have gotten fatter, yet shorter in height. Bonnie looks a lot better without the crazy teeth. Where's Foxy? I stare at Freddy. It stops doing whatever it's doing and stares at me. I move back because I'm not losing my whole brain.

"Michael Afton," Freddy says. I move back more. No one's watching because they're too busy doing... whatever they're doing! "we have waited so long!" I run to the office where the cameras were operated. My co-worker whose name I've no idea is, is watching on the security cameras.

"You must be Mike Schmidt?" He asks. I nod, grab a chair, and just play a game on my phone to get my mind off Freddy. 

"Michael Afton, we have waited so long!"

The present continues...