The Missing Children

This chapter will contain serious bloody moments. You have been warned!

(Michael Afton's POV. The past) 

When I woke up, the doctors were shocked to find out I woke up. They knew I'd survive but they didn't expect me to wake up. I felt weird. I asked them why and to my surprise, they said I lost my frontal lobe. They said that I'll be experiencing loss of control of my body from time to time, I might forget somethings, and I might not even be able to move.  My father stood there with tears in his eyes. I was about to say something but then I couldn't move my mouth. I just laid there in my hospital bed.

"He can't move right now," The doctor says to my father.  Now that I think about it, it's kinda weird how I remember those things. I'm supposed to forget everything but nope. Well, I did forget some crucial things.

"Where's brother, sister, and mother?" I asked. My father turned to me with sadness in his smile.

"Gone," My father's voice shakes. My heart fell into a thousand pieces. I asked my father when and he said that I was there when they left. My brother WAS kind of a jerk, and my sister was annoying, but that didn't mean I didn't love them! I couldn't take it. I cried into my hands. More than half my family... gone!

"Come," My father says, helping me up. I stood up, feeling a little dizzy. "I got you a present!" He points to the floor and there I saw a dog sitting there. "It's a service dog but it's ours!" I smiled. 

"Wh-what have you been doing while I saw out?" I asked.

"Well, after Fredbear... y'know, him and Spring Bonnie were put away. Don't know where but they were! Now you remember Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy, right?" I nodded and shivered a little. "Well, I made them! Like Toy Foxy!" 

I shivered but nodded. "Um... they're not... dangerous, right?' 

"No," My father answered. "I covered their teeth with very soft rubber JUST in case that happens! Oh, but also, I totally messed up the design for Freddy. I accidentally placed some of his teeth on the side of his face. It looks weird. I think I got carried away with putting the teeth on ALL of them though."

"I still wanna see it," I excitedly said. My father chuckles and we leave the hospital with our new dog. "Hey, what should we name our dog?"

"I've had some suggestions but do you have any names in mind?" My father said. I stare at the dog.

"... how about... Mightyena?" I said (A/N: I'm sorry but I had to)! "I actually wanna see Freddy and the others with my friends tomorrow!"

My father smiled. "Of course! You were always the best at the names!" It came to the point where I admired my dad more than anyone. I returned to school the next day. Now I couldn't see my friends 'till the end of the day. We met in the front yard of the school.

"Glad to see you're alright, Michael!" My best friend Gabriel said, slapping me in the back.

"We taught those bullies a lesson when we heard about your incident!" Cassidy exclaimed.

"When Cassidy says 'we'," Fritz said. "she means me and Gabriel!"

"Shut up, Fritz!" Susie said.

"I'm just glad I could see you all again!" I said.

"And who's THIS dog?" Cassidy said in her "oh wow! It's so ADORABLE!" voice!

"Mightyena!" I answered. "See, since I lost my frontal lobe, I might not be able to concentrate properly from time to time!"

"I have an idea," Fritz yelled. "Let's go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria!" 

"FRITZ," Susie shouted. "YOU SHOULD REMEMBER THAT MICHAEL FEARS THEM!!"

"Nah," I said. "I knew Fredbear malfunctioned so it's not his fault! Plus, my father made them so I should check them out anyways!"

"Overreacting, Susie," Gabriel said. "Let's go now!" All of us ran to Freddy's. My father was already there, making sure no one comes near the animatronics.

"Hi, Mr. Afton," Cassidy said. 

"Long time no see, guys," My father said. "Now go ahead and play!" We all ran to the new animatronics. They looked pretty good! Toy Freddy looked a little fat, Toy Bonnie was VERY shiny, Toy Chica... I still can't get over the fact that this chicken has teeth, and Toy Foxy looked... like a girl? I remember Toy Foxy only. Holy, that thing was creepy in my dream! We watched them for a little bit and then decided to go and eat some pizza. Gabriel paid because he was the richest out of ALL of us! He didn't mind since he was VERY generous.

Then... Spring Bonnie walked over to us. Wait... isn't Spring Bonnie supposed to be put away?! "Hello, children," It said in a very deep but familiar voice. "would you all like to check out a NEW animatronic?"

"Ooh," We all said. "what is it?!"

"Follow me and you'll find out!" So we followed Spring Bonnie. I held the leash that was connected to Mightyena tightly. It went to the very back of the pizzeria. He then opened a door and told us to go into the room. So we did and then everything was dark.

"It's kinda dark in here," Cassidy said. 

"It's about to get DARKER!!" That was when everything became blank. I think he knocked us out!

"Wake up, Michael," That same voice said. I opened my eyes and there... stood my father. My hands were chained. The chains were stuck onto the wall. Everyone else was in this position too.

"Dad," I said. "wh-what're you doing?!"

"You'll see," He said in a very creepy tone. Mightyena sat there, wimpering. Then I spotted alcohol on a nearby table. My father grabbed it and drank it fairly quickly. My guess was that my father wasn't acting like himself. This wasn't the William Afton I knew. Then he grabbed a knife and walked towards Fritz. 

"P-please, Mr. Afton," Fritz tried to get out. My father placed the knife right in front of Fritz's neck. Then he ripped up Fritz. Fritz was dead. Blood dripped out of the opening my father planted on him. It was a WATERFALL of blood.

"NOOO!" Susie yelled. My father then walked over to Susie. "No no no! Get away from me!" My father punched Susie in the face. Susie's face started to became red... and not the red you get from blushing. Father kept on doing that to her. I had to focus on getting out. Then the chains came out easily. I slowly walked over to the doorway and grabbed Mightyena's leash on the way.

I stopped and looked back. Me and Gabriel made eye contact for the last time. He mouthed "Run!!" to me. I didn't move. I stared at my father. He grabbed the knife and prepared to STAB Susie. Tears fell from my eyes. I knew that my friends preferred me living instead of all of us dead. Me and Mightyena ran out into the hallway.

"MICHAEL!!" I heard Cassidy yell. "SUSIE!!" I hear a scream. That was Susie's last breath. I ran out of the pizzeria and just kept on running until I knew I was out of sight.

"I'm sorry, guys," I said when I stopped. I stopped in near an orphanage. I'm just lucky it was the afternoon when this happened. "Father... you were the only blood-relative of mine. Did I really know you? William Afton, this isn't you!"

My past continues...