William Afton

(Michael Afton's POV)

"I'M HERE! I'M HERE!" A familiar voice says. The doors open and... my dang father's here now. 

"GRAB HIM!" I yell. Freddy/Gabriel, Bonnie/Fritz, Chica/Susie, Foxy/Cassidy take him by the arms.

"WAS THIS A ******* TRAP?!" He yells. 

"Lemme face him," I say. They turn William around and we make eye contact.

"WHO ARE YOU? DAMN YOU! THE POLICE WILL COME SOON!"

"For you," I simply say. He gives me a scared and confused look. "Stupid. I know everything! Do you remember... you killed children that go by the name of Gabriel, Fritz, Susie, Cassidy... and Michael!"

"H-how do you know th-this?!" He loudly asks. "But you got one crucial fact wrong. I didn't kill Michael. He's my son after all."

"I know," I say. I take a deep breath and say the next few words with anger, sadness, and fear. "because I, Michael Afton, am your son!"

"Son?" He says. "Son? Oh, I'm so happy to see you!" 

I look away. "I wish I could say the same. Now, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy. They hold the souls of... THE ******* CHILDREN YOU KILLED! YOU RUINED ALL OF OUR CHILDHOODS! But... I feel like mine was ruined the most, despite the fact that I survived. I HAD JUST WOKEN UP FROM A NIGHTMARE! AFTER THE INCIDENT, I HAD NO ONE! I HAD TO LIVE AT A ******* ORPHANAGE AND I'M STILL LIVING THERE! SO **** THIS, YOU'RE DEAD! I'VE BEEN WANTING TO BURN THE **** OUTTA YA EVER SINCE IT HAPPENED!!"

MY BLOOD IS ******* BOILING TO THE POINTS WHERE I CAN BURN ANYTHING!

The dang present continues...