I've only been here for a week and I could feel some weird vibes coming to this ex policeman... and the funny things is that Zhou Feng completly ignore his stares.

I let it be, it's not my thing romantic stuff and such.

Anyway, in this days I also confirmed the animals for the Mad-A project with Sun Xuejian. I've decided that the leader of the Mad-Animals would be the poisonous black snake I've told Sun some days ago, but snakes are difficult to train... well they can't be controlled easily but I think a snake is a really easy one to bring around cause it doesn't occupate a lot of room.

As we finally went out my house area, I saw a lot of people in the main road toward the door to go to the purgatory.

"Woah why are they here?" I asked to my 2 friends that just shrugged their shoulders and led me to Liu Haun and Hu Zhi's car.

"Well they are here to say goodbye to their boss, young master~" Hu Zhi smiled at me at the driving seat.

"They didn't have too." I was grateful since it looks like a lot of people respect me, but I created the base just for my own desire, not to save them.

"They wanted to, so let them be." Zhou Feng patted my shoulder and opened the back seat door of the car.

"Hope you don't die little boss, if not I have to rule this base and enjoy my life as the new boss." He grinned and I just stared at him impassively. "That would be great actually, it's just a burden to me." I just said and waved my hands to them as Hu Zhi started to drive.

We have surpassed all the poeple that was waving at us with a smile and I just waved back just not to seem like a shy boy.

When we were almost in front of the exit, Hu Zhi stopped the car and I saw the rest of my comrades.

"Young boss, have a safe trip outside there." Sun Xuejian leaned toward me with his aloof face and gave me a bag "Here the things you asked. And I also put some weapons in there." I opened the door and took the bag that seemed that was about to explode in any time.

"You exaggerated Sun Xuejian." Kwan Tao looked at the bag that was half of me but when I took it, surprisingly it was pretty light.

"Thanks." I smiled at them "Be safe you all." I said to them and Hu Zhi drove away.

We trespassed the electric barrier and for the first time I was outside once again, in the Apocalypse. Around the base a large area of soil was covered of crops turned into Mad-P, the Mad-P turned their big heads with mouth toward us but didn't attack us.

"They learned their mistakes, always attacking us was a pain that we had to give them some lessons." Hi Zhi looked at the mirror to looks at me.

"Oh, what about the poeple that comes? Do they also attack them?"

"Only those who don't have the pass, looks like they sense the vibes of your electricity. They learned to not attack those who have the pass." I heard the usual gently voice of the doctor Liu Huan that turned her head toward me and smiled excited "It's so great to have you here young master, one year is longer than I thought, I hope we could meet sometimes while your also outside." She said and grabbed my hand. "When I'm near your area I will." I nodded my head and smiled.

"Anyway, I forgot, but does Liu Yan have already developed her power?" I asked as I completely forgot about it at the beginning. Liu Yan was a gifted child, but she was still little and her body couldn't contain the power and killed her. She have sighs of having a power but it still didn't appear.

"Not really, but she is still stronger than her friends that have the same age as here." Liu Huan showed a worried expression but I've already told her that powers can come anytime, and she was still a little kid, so it's normal.