One More Try

For the record, getting eaten by dogs would be a lot less painful then other things that could happen to me down here. I've pretty much gotten used to the idea of being in mortal danger, so I figured I could handle a few dogs. Even if these said dogs had three heads and were literally drooling scorching lava.

I was wrong.

Before I could even think enough to use my sword the first dog jumped onto me, toppling me to the ground, knocking my sword away. It's lava spit dripped onto my hoodie burning holes in it and burning my skin. I gasped and grimaced in pain as the lava started to penetrate my skin. I realized the dog wasn't going to eat me, It would rather see me suffer. Like a game of cat and mouse. I tried to reach for my sword but the dog's giant paws had pinned my arms down. Then I heard a voice in my head.

"Dum spiro spero"

I reconised this saying from my latin lessons at school. It means, While I Breathe, I Hope. I decided i wanted those to be my last words.

"Dum spiro spero!" I shouted with everything i had left. "Discedea bestia de inferis!"

The giant dog looked like he had just seen a ghost. He howled and backed away slowly. Somehow frightend by what i had said, all of the dog  stook off into the black misty abyss around.

"Well,  that was interesting." I said to myself. "Anyways, Tempus neminem manet. (Time waits for no one.) "

 I walked through the gates of the fortress with the cat stauntering along behind me. The inside of this place looked like an aged and extreamly damaged castle. I would have explored more if i wasn't in such a hurry to find my dad and Raph.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Honestly idk where im goin with this story lol.  So Uh i guess this is it. 

I'm just gonna explain the ending and stuff. His dad dies trying to save his mom and his mom gets stabbed by a demon during the final battle. Vix and like an army of angels fight an army of demons. The demons retreat after Pride, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, Envy and Wrath dies . Vix is sad but still has his companion Raph. He goes back home and climbs to the roof but this time he doesn't jump, instead he says goodbye to his parents as he watches the sunset with Raph. Oh Vix learned how to heal the cat so now he has the cat too.