Prolouge

Deep in the broiling darkness of the underworld where all the fallen ones crawled around in extreme pain, whispered rumors of a plan were floating around in the dank, sulfurous air. The charred landscape made of bubbling lava and scorching coal was terrible enough as it was, but there is also no light except the glow of lava down in the pits of the underworld. Also, underworld is not very populated. The fallen ones don't enjoy the underworld, so most of them have left to create chaos on earth, for that is the only thing that still brings them sick joy. Besides causing chaos, the fallen ones try to find ways to escape hell permanently and regain their full power. 

Tonight, the light of the lava seemed bright enough for a group of cloaked figures, stumbling over the hot ground. They were on their way to the inner sanctum, to try to create a plan. The sanctum, the place were they can leave hell for a while to torment the mortals on earth if they wish. However, if they try to leave the earth, they will encounter the Angel guard and be incinerated before they can do anything.

The cloaked fallen ones reached the sanctum and took their positions around the pentagram that lay engraved in the coals on the ground. Their cult had been growing each day and tonight they finally decided to come together to discuss their plan. Slowly, the fallen one in the farthest corner of the sanctum spoke.

"Do you really believe this will work Zephath?" It said in a deep raspy voice.

The fallen one at the front of the sanctum, who was clearly the instigator of all this replied in a even deeper voice, but it's voice was much louder then the others.

"Of course I do Nuufet. But if you think it will surely fail, then you are welcome to leave us if you so wish.".

Then the others all started arguing and finally the one in the back spoke.

"WOULD YOU ALL STOP ARGUING LIKE FREAKING LITTLE MORTALS!? I did not come to this meeting to witness you five throwing tantrums like toddlers." She shouted.

They all turned to stare at her and instantly stopped their bickering.

"Good. That's much better. Now, Nalizet, Terepheth and Zaletan, you all need to gather the souls from mortals that have just committed suicide. Why? You ask? Well we need the depression and other deep negative emotions as an extra bit of poison. Zephath and Nuufet, you will both protect the others from "Devil Hunters" or Angels."She says with a very wide, toothy smile.

They bow and then disperse trough the Void gate to earth.

She looks down at her pet hellhound Xeleph and pets him while saying, "Don't worry darling, Mother Shalevaka will go follow them to make sure they are doing it right. Plus, I need to keep an eye on the kid. He could ruin our plans ..." She explains trailing off as if she's in a deep thought.

Quietly, she walks through the Void gate without another word.