23. Left Turns On The Way

They spent Valentine's Day at Disneyworld, like to teenagers. It was an amazing day. Until she went on Twitter.

- Why does he have to say things like this?

- Who said what?

- Jeff. I've been tagged in some tweets, apparently he did an interview recently. Basically, he's insuating that I cheated on him with you.

- Do I have to go and break his nose?

- No, he's not worth it.

- I should have told you he was a jerk the second I found out.

- How could you have known?

- I've never told you what happened the night you got concussed. Maybe it's time.

Flashback:12th of nevember 2018

Colby was watching the Raw invasion by the woman of Smackdown from Gorilla. He was mesmerized by the electricity coming from the crowd.
When suddenly he realized something was wrong with Becky.

-Holy fuck, she's bleeding.

Once she was backstage, she realized how much blood she had on her hand.

- What's happening? What happened?

Ashley took her by her shoulders and made her face her.

- Dude, you need to go to the hospital.

- I'm fine.

- No you're not.

She was starting to panic. Everybody was urging her to go to the ambulance.

She was stumbling, Colby took her in his arms.

- Would you listen to me and let me bring you to the ambulance?

She had tears in her eyes.

- Is it that bad?

- You took a big punch. Your nose is bleeding. They need to check what's going on.

She got in the ambulance. Once he got out, what he heard wasn't reassuring.

- Where am I? How did I end up here?

It was bad. She was concussed.

He followed the ambulance with Natalya, Pamela and Mercedes. Once they arrived, Natalya gave him Becky's bag.

- Try to reach him, he's her boyfriend, he has to know what happened.

So Colby took her phone and tried to call Jeff.

He had tried for almost half an hour when he finally picked up the call.

- Why are you calling me Becca, I'm at a party right now, we see each other Wednesday.

- Well, sorry to bother you, this is not Rebecca, it's Colby, she just got injured and we thought you would like to know...

- Well, I can't come right now...

- Listen to me, she's badly concussed and we thought it could help her to have her boyfriend next to her...

- I'm sure she's gonna be fine, and she's not alone obviously. I'll reach her later, bye.

And just like that, he hung up. Colby was furious. How could she be with someone who cared so little about her?

He got back inside and was welcomed by Natalya.

- He's busy, he won't come.

- What a jerk!