9. Fala Amo

They had been together for two weeks, and they were still in the honeymoon phase. Becky was there on almost every RAW because of her feud with Ronda Rousey.

Ashley was right. Their relationship didn't change, it just upgraded. He was still her best friend, but without the unresolved tension between them. Just more laughs, kisses and chemistry. And it felt so right. It was already more intense than all the other relationships she had before.

Today was the Bring me the horizon concert and also the day before Valentine's day.

So he was gonna pick her up at her house, they were having dinner, then they would go to the concert. It was they're first real date. And frankly it made her a little bit nervous.
She changed her clothes like 3 times. She even texted Ashley to ask her opinion. Her answer was clear:

"Dude, you've known him for years, he's already seen you sweaty after the gym, crying, with your face half broken. I think you could go there in sweatpants and he'd still find you beautiful. Just relax"

She set her mind up on tight jeans, a white shirt and a cute red leather jacket.

She was finishing her make up when she heard the bell ring. She opened the door, he had a beautiful bouquet of flowers in his hand.

- Hey gorgeous.

- They're beautiful. You shouldn't have.

- Well, you're my girlfriend, it's ammost Valentine's day, I know we said no present but I couldn't resist.

- Thank you.

She kissed him and took him in a tight hug, burying her head in his chest.
He laced his arms around her and she let out a big sigh.

- What's that for?

She tilted her head to look at him.

- Am I stupid if I tell you I am a little nervous?

- You're never stupid. Why are you nervous?

- Well, its our first real date.

- You know what? I'm nervous too.

They laughed.

- We are stupid.

- At least we're stupid together.

- I don't know why we're pressuring ourselves. It's just you and me.

He hold her hand to go to the car.

Something was bothering her, so once they were in the car, she asked shyly.

- Should we hide? Like, maybe we should avoid to kiss or hold hand in public...

- You're ashamed to be seen with me?

- No, no, never... It's just... I wanna keep that to ourselves. I don't want people to comment about us.

- I know

- Our friends will be a first big step. But I'm not ready for the fans. I want their focus to be on my work more than on my personal life.

- I've never been too opened with the public about my relationships. And it's such a big year for you, I don't want people to think about you as my girlfriend instead of the amazing athlete you are. I know how hard it is for a woman in this business.

- We're not gonna hide forever, I promise. But right now I'm not ready.

- Don't worry.
He gave her a reassuring smile.

- So, where are we going to eat?

- I've an idea, it's a cute little place, they have vegetarian options and it's not too fancy.