10. Saint-Patrick And First Meeting

After they talked about their relationship with their boss, they decided to stop hiding at work.

Nobody seemed really shocked by the news anyway.
Apparently, all their close co-workers already understood something was happening between them.

So when Colby decided to come to Smackdown by surprise, it was way easier to do than at her birthday,since he didn't have to make up excuses to be there.

When he found her in catering, she was talking with Austin and the rest of the New day.

- Oh look who's there!

She stood up and hugged him.

- What are you doing here?

- I was bored and I missed you.

- So you drove 4 hours to see me?

He nodded. Everybody was watching them, waiting. They kissed. The room busted into one big "Awwww", so they laughed.

- Come sit with us, said Big E.

They all sat together.

Kofi started the conversation.

- I think I talk in the name of everyone if I say that it's so cool to see you together. It fits perfectly.

They looked each other in the eyes and smiled.

- I really thought it was going to happen earlier honestly, said Austin.

- No, remember, they don't date co-workers, replied Big E.

Becky rolled her eyes.

- It's not just a co-worker. It's him, I wanted to be with him, that's why I made and exception.

They glared at each other again, smiling.

- Awwww look at you, all lovey dovey.

A staff member arrived.

- Becky, you have to get ready.

- Okay, I'm coming. I'll see you latter.

She pecked his lips before going.

- You lucky bastard, said E.

- Trust me, I know.

- I think that there are a lot of guys here who would have tried something with her if they knew that the no coworker rule could be broken.

- Oh but it wasn't easy, I had to insist.

- Well, it was the right thing to do. You're both glowing, that's all that counts.

He watched her from gorilla.

When it was over, she took him by the hand and dragged him.

- I'm done for the night, come with me.

They walked to her locker room.

-You have your own locker room now?

-It pays to be the Man.

She closed the door and started to kiss him.

- I've never had my own locker room before. Maybe I want to take advantage of it, since you're here.

She started to kiss his neck, her hands sliding under his shirt. His hands began to trail up her legs to grab her butt. She took his shirt off and made him walk backwards to the couch.
She sat him down and straddled him.
He took off her top and her bra, exposing her chest. That's when the door opened.

It was Pamela.

- Hey Becks, can I borrow your... Oh for fuck sakes. We're happy for you and all. But there are things we don't want to see. Go get a room. At least use the lock on the door.