3. Work Out And Sleepover

Becky lost her title at TLC. It was not really a big deal at the moment, because she knew the creatives had some stuffs in store for her. She was guaranteed to have her Wrestlemania moment, maybe even the main event.
But on a personal level, her life was not so cool.

Her natural reaction when something worried her was to free her mind through training.

She was training with Colby that day. As always, they were friendly competing each other. In that kind of moment she fell almost at peace.

She pushed herself really hard that day. At the point that at the end of the workout, she started to feel dizzy.

- Goddamn Becks, you're on fire today, I could barely keep up. Becks?

Colby had just the time to see her run to the toilets. He knew what was happening, she pushed herself so far that she was throwing up. He took a bottle of water and followed her.

- You're okay in there?

She didn't answer so he knocked on the door.

- Give me a sign you're alive, I'm starting to worry.

She got out. She had puffy red eyes. He gave her the bottle, she thanked him and drank a sip after rinsing her mouth.

- You wanna talk about it?

- About what? Everything is fine.

- You just cried, I can see it. And I know you, I know when you push yourself so hard it's because somethings wrong. You know you can tell me anything.

She hesitated a second.

- Can we go somewhere else? I could use one of our deep conversations right now, but I don't wanna breakdown here.

- Yeah, of course.

They changed and left the gym to go to a coffee shop. They chose a little table in a corner where they could be alone.

- So, you gonna tell me what's wrong? You barely talked since we left the gym.

- I received some bad news.

- About what?

- My family... My dad... He's sick.

She felt the tears forming in her eyes. He sat next to her and took her in a side hug.

- He's got lung cancer. I'm afraid Colby. I'm heading back to spend the holidays in Ireland, and I can't stop thinking this may be our last holidays together.

She was crying. He pulled her into a tight hug and run a hand throuht her hair, trying to confort her the best he could.

- I'm afraid Colby. My career is finally taking off, he's always supported me. He's the only one that have always supported me and to think he maybe won't even witness everything that will happen terrifies me. And it's stupid, but I've always imagined he was gonna be there for my wedding, or when I'll have kids...

- Don't be too pessimistic.

- I am single again, so this is not gonna happen tomorrow...

- He's not gonna die tomorrow either

- Touché. I guess I'm just being over dramatic.

- No, you're sad, and afraid. I want you to know that your friends are here for you. Me, Ashley,...

- Ashley is busy for the moment.

- Andrade?

- I can't blame her, she's happy. But you're there. Thank you, I really needed to talk right now.