14. Those Cute Little Things

One week had passed since they revealed their relationship to the world. They were surprised by how the news was well received by everyone.

It was Money in the bank. The night was going to be long, between Becky's double title defense and the fact Colby had a video to film for Upupdowndown.

They sat in the empty arena before the show.

She was resting her head against his shoulder.

- I'm gonna wait for you after the show.

- Are you sure? We're gonna watch Game of Thrones then film the reaction video, you're gonna be tired, I can join you at the hotel. Get some rest my love.

She shook her head

- I know I'm gonna fall asleep as soon as my head touch the pillow and I want to enjoy the best of our time together. We won't have so much time to spent together in the next weeks.

He took her hand in his.

- Hey, I don't like the idea of being away from you for so long either. But I don't want you to be worn out after tonight.

- Don't worry.

...

As it was planned, once the show was over, Colby watched the last episode of Game of Thrones with the boys and recorded the reaction video just after while Becky was waiting in a locker room.

They were ending the video.

- What time is it?

- Two fifteen.

Tony turned to Colby.

- She's waiting for you?

- Yeah.

- Man, she's a keeper.

- I know. Poor Bex.

...

He found her fast asleep on a couch.

- Tony, can you help me with the bags? I don't want to wake her up.

- Sure.

He took her in his arms, bridal style. She didn't even stir in her sleep.

Austin took his phone out and took a picture, owning a interrogative look from Kofi.

- This is the cutest shit I have ever seen. This could be useful for a wedding video montage one day.

Tony opened the door of the car and Colby put her delicately in the car seat. She started to wake up.

- Shhh... Go back to sleep.

- What time is it?

- Almost 3am. I'm sorry babe, I didn't think it would take so long.

- I'm fine. I just can't wait to be in bed.

- We're almost there.

Once they were in their room, they did their night routine quickly and ended up cuddled in bed.

- You're my favorite pillow in the world.

He laughed.

- I know.

She was already sleeping. He kissed her forehead.

- Sleep well my love.

...

When they arrived at Raw the next day, they were welcomed by Paul Heyman.

- Hey Paul, how are you?