Maria stood up then she turned to her people. She knelt before them before giving her answer, "To my people who I have once forsaken since the death of my dearest brother who before, wore the same crown, I swear to live by such morals of my family, putting the life of my people first before my own."

Ms. Belle smiled lightly at Maria as she put the crown on her. "Queen Maria Wordsworth of the Orient, you may rise."

Maria stood up then the sunset shone upon the crown on her head. She looked at her people clapping and cheering for her and that included Eric who was proud of her.

"I present to you, your queen, Queen Maria Venice Victoria Elizabeth Helen Paris Cordovin Wordsworth. Long may she reign!" Ms. Belle curtseyed.

Maria felt ecstatic for she finally wore the crown. Though gleeful, she could not help but look for someone in the crowd. She could not see the one she looked for and felt blue.

The newly crowned queen sat on her throne then the people rejoiced. After that while of excitement, the people prepared for the banquet. Eric went closer to Maria, asking her for a dance in which the latter told him no response.

"Venice?" Eric asked again.

"Yes?" Maria replied as she scanned the ceowd again.

"What seems to be bother you?"

"Where's Hans?"

Eric froze for even he didn't know where his friend is. He could see the sadness in Maria's red eyes and it made him frown. Sarah looked goggled two royals and she knew who was missing. She then whispered to the wind, "Don't you want to see your love?"

Even during the ceremony, Hans was at the inn he was staying at. He was contemplating whether to attend or not. He was wearing his knight uniform, ready to attend the coronation.

"Eric asked you to attend... Will you?" Hans asked himself as he walked in circles in the room. "It's too late to attend now... I bet it already started."

He looked out the window to see the plaza being prepared for the coronation. He could see the people cheering and there he also saw Eric arm in arm with Maria.

"I think it's better to not go..." Hans told himself before going to the bed.

The coronation finished and the celebration just started. He watched from afar as they danced and sung songs about their new queen.

As Hans watched, he heard a voice told him, "Don't you want to see your love?"

Hans sighed for he knew who was talking to him. "My love for her is unquestionable but I think she won't even notice me there."

"Are you sure? If I may be correct on what I see, she looks miserable..." the voice continued.

"Fine... I'll be there..." Hans stood up from the bed before leaving his room.

Sarah smiled to herself before approaching her brother. She whispered to him, "I have to go, Hans is coming to take my place and do not tell her highness that Hans is arriving."

Eric's face brightened up when he heard such news. He bid his sister and her ace goodbye with a darling smile then he turned to face the melancholic queen.

"Uhm..." Eric tried uttering something but he dis not have the courage to.

"What?" Maria asked while she tapped her nails onto the armrest of her throne.

"I was just wondering..." Eric sighed.

"Well, please continue wondering while I get myself something sweet." Maria sighed while she stood up. As soon as she stepped on the brick floor of the plaza, men asked her for a dance, one by one.

Whilst the queen was busy doing her social obligations, Hans arrived to see her in the middle of the plaza dancing with everyone.

Eric saw Hans from a distance then he immediately rushed towards him. Maria saw Eric running but sje did not get the chance to see who he was running to.

"Oi!" Eric called to Hans who had his arms open. "I knew you'd arrive..."

"As if..." Hans teased.

"Do you want to dance with her? The dance is soon to finish... They have been singing praise to her all night..." Eric smiled as he looked at the smiling queen.

"Dance with her?" Hans fidgetted with his fingers.

"Have you not heard me?" Eric raised a brow.

"I heard you... But I do not know..." Hans replied.

Eric rolled his eyes then he tapped a lady by the shoulder before handing her to dance with Hans. The lively dance filled everyone with glee as they danced. Hans was switching partners with the rhythm until the dance was nearly over. With the drop of the last beat by the orchestra, Hans and Maria finally found their way to each other: Hans holding Maria by the waist and by the hand while the latter by Hans' shoulder and his hand.

They both breathed heavily for the song was quite fast and it was a traditional dance that honoured coronations. They could not smile at each other for both felt dumbfounded to see the other.

Hans looked Maria in the eyes and finally gathered up his words but the only thing he uttered was "Your highness..."