Cyan

"Well, I must be off then..." Cassandra gave them a smile before leaving them again.

When Cassandra left, Ms. Belle felt a bit uneasy. She felt like something was up with her.

"She's quite not like herself today..." Ms. Belle told Feliz.

"What do you mean?" Feliz asked.

"You saw how she responded to you when you asked about the king?"

"What about it?"

Ms. Belle held Feliz's hand tight then she scanned the room. When she saw that they were alone, she said. "She seemed uninterested. Shooting you with 'Ah, him?' Like she didn't even love the person."

"Maybe it's just her way to forget the pain." Feliz looked down.

"Maybe so, but..." Ms. Belle kept talking while Feliz was once more alone with her thoughts.

"If the whole royal family was there, where was princess Maria? She thought to herself. "And what does Elise mean when she said, "You can't even let me meet our princess"

"Hey, Feliz. Are you listening?" She snapped at the princess.

"I want to see the king." Feliz muttered.

"What?"

Feliz put aside the sheets then she walked. As she walked, she could hear humming and ringing around her and it was annoying her. Ms. Belle couldn't do anything but sigh to herself.

"Getting closer..."

She could hear the humming getting louder as she went down the stairs to the catacombs. She knows that she shouldn't be there but she needs to find some answers.

"A little further~"

"There it goes again..." She mumbled.

She continued going down and the stairs were getting damp by the minute. The further she went, she began being swallowed by the dark.

"No wonder they don't lock the door... Dark magic protects this place." She whispered.

"Just follow my voice..."

"Who are you?"

"You'll see when you come down~"

"What?"

"Don't stray or you'll drown..."

Feliz slipped then she sled down to the bottom of the stairs. Her back hurts along with her bottom, but it did not matter. All that mattered to her for that moment were the lights.

The humming became soft singing and she started listening closer. She was tired, but she got all that way.

"In the darkness you shall see..."

"How am I supposed to see in the dark?!" She complained.

"Truths untold and secrets they keep

Over the earth and under the tree

Hidden in the colours of deep sleep."

Feliz was more perplexed when the first stanza was finished. The song seemed familiar to her ears but she could not point out where she heard it.

"Opened by the keen

A key with the queen

That doesn't come cheap

Find it in your sleep."