"Thank you, Tyler." She smiled rested a hand against her chest. "I should say, you look dazzling yourself."

"Why, thank you." I laughed.

I glanced over her shoulder to Grandpa who gave me a thumbs up and I looked back to Danielle.

"You know, the night is winding down, but that doesn't mean it has to be over." She said sitting her drink down. "Let's stretch this night a little. I can fly you anywhere you want to go."

"You don't have to do that." I shook my head.

"I want to, though." She said standing up and grabbing my hands. "Come on. It'll be fun."

"Go ahead!" Grandpa waved his hand. "You can meet everyone else some other time."

I thought about it and sighed.

"Alright. Let's go." I laughed.

Danielle grabbed her bag and began pulling me away.

"Hold on." I heard Amari tell someone. "Tyler!"

Danielle and I stopped walking and I turned to Amari. That's when I noticed Jake standing behind her.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm not sure yet." I said still staring at Jake. "Why is he here?"

"Does it matter?" Amari crossed her arms over her chest. "Why are you leaving?"

"Is everything alright?" Danielle asked stepping over to us and Amari glared at her before giving me a death stare.

"Everything's fine." I said. "I'll meet you outside."

"Okay." Danielle nodded and walked away.

"Who is that?" Amari asked.

"Does it matter?" I mocked her.

"Actually it does." Amari nodded her head. "Why're you leaving with another girl when I'm here because of you?"

"Because..." I was cut off by Grandpa approaching us.

"Tyler, I thought you were leaving." Grandpa said walking over to us. "Oh. Whose this?"

He was looking at Amari.

"No one." I shook my head standing in front of her. "I am leaving."

"No one?" Amari asked pushing me to the side. "And you're still leaving?"

"Not no one." I shook my head. "A friend."

"A friend?" She scoffed.

"Amari." I said. "This is Amari."

"Yeah." She nodded. "Just Amari."

"No. I didn't mean it like that!" I tried to correct myself, but she was already mad. "Amari."

She snatched her bag off of the table and stormed away. I started to follow her, but Grandpa stopped me.