2

Amari

I laid in bed exhausted from the shopping trip Lana had dragged me on. She wanted to talk about me and Tyler and I needed new clothes so she compromised. I had a hour before Mom was dragging me to the Conferences and I wasn't really feeling this at all.

At the Conferences

I walked in looking like the biggest bum.

I had redid my hair, but it looked so much shorter than earlier and I had watched so many tutorials on how to do eye lashes for when I would finally change

"I'm going to go find Tyler." I said to my Mom before I walked over to the student activities section.

Conferences were used to get your parent's caught up on your progress and to allow students to sign up for different clubs and sports. I walked over to the Football stand where I saw Tyler and some of the guys immediately began checking me out. Tyler turned around and his eyes scanned my body before meeting my face where they almost bulged out of his head.

"Fuck no." He shook his head and took his jacket off. "Fuck no." He repeated running over to me.

Tyler quickly came over to me and tied his jacket around my waist.

"What the fuck Amari?" He asked. "You're showing your legs?" He was distressed. "Fuck no. We gotta go."

He turned me around and walked closely behind me so no one would look at my ass.

"You're overreacting." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't do that!" He yelled. "Not in those eyelashes!"

He reached to snatch them off and I couldn't stop myself from laughing as I dodged his hands. I grabbed hold of his wrist.

"Stop!" I laughed.

"What is that on your lips?" He asked.