Chapter 11

~~At Nandos ~~

Zoe's P.O.V

I'm so nervous, I don't know what he's thinking.
Ughhhh why are guys so confusing?

*Alfie and Joe walk in with everyone close behind*

Oh gosh, he comes the awkwardness.

(Joe sits on the right side of Emily, and kisses her cheek)

Everyone awes at the happy couple.

Then he sits down NEXT to me.

I think I might pee myself from all the excitement and butterflies.

He looks at me and smiles his signature grin.

And then everyone else sits down.

The order is Me, Alfie, Joe, Emily, Angi, Caspar, Brent, Tris, Niomi, Marcus, Jim, and Tanya.

The waitress comes and asks for our drinks and then walks away.

Then we all started talking about YouTube & new video ideas.

I was so incredibly happy in this moment.

THEN IT HAPPENED!

Alfie grabbed my hand under the table, and intertwined our fingers.

My hand fit perfectly in his, like it was made for it.

I looked at him, and he smiled.

No one noticed, and I was kind of happy that it was something between just me & him.

I don't know what the future holds for me and him but I know I like him.

Then we ordered our food, and ate shortly after.

Then Brent asked Tris to go outside with him, and Caspar said the same to Angi.

I was sooo confused...

Tris' P.O.V
Brent is so cute. And he is hilarious. I think I like him.

He asked me to go for a walk with him outside, so I agreed.

As soon as we walked outside he kissed me.....

Angi's P.O.V

Caspar and I were walking along the sidewalk when he started talking.

"Ummm Angi I don't know how to say this but I reallllly like you" he says quickly then blushes

I'm completely shocked!

"Uhhh huhhh whaaa??" I manage to mutter out

"Oh I'm sorry you don't feel-" he says before I cut him off by kissing him

Emily's P.O.V

Everyone went back to their dorms or went on walks. So it was just me and Joe who payed for the bill.

On our way out we held hands, and I blushed profusely.

Then while we were walking some people recognized Joe from his videos.

It was three teenage girls, and they had looks of disgust on their face before one said "Joe OMG OMG it's Joe Sugg, wait what is he doing with her??"

I felt like shit now.

Then the other said "Joe you could do sooo much better"

And then the worst of all "Joe, she is a piece of trash why don't you dump her in the garbage and get a real girl" and then she winked at him

I had heard enough and I ran off in the other direction.

I found a bench and I sat down and started crying.

They were all right, I don't deserve Joe. He's so amazing and I'm just some piece of garbage.

Then in the middle of my tears, I heard his gorgeous voice.

"Emily, are you okay, don't listen to those girls. They have no idea what they're talking about."

"But yes they do Joe, I don't deserve you." I say through the tears

"Emily, you are the BEST thing that has ever happened to me, and you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. I don't know why I am so lucky to have you as my girlfriend, but I'm glad I am. Because I love you Emily, and I don't care what other people think. In fact I was going to ask you, if you wanted to film the girlfriend tag with me so people know that you are the only girl for me"

I don't know how to respond so I just kiss him with as much passion as I can.

And let me tell you it was the best damn kiss I've ever had.

Authors Note: Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!! Please give me feedback. Love you guys!!!! I'll try to post again soon.