Epilogue

Zoe's P.O.V
Hey guys long time no see haha! A lot has happened in the last couple of years so let me get you up to date.
Alfie and I got married in a beautiful setting and then had our honeymoon in Bora Bora which was honestly amazing.
Then about a year and a half later I started having morning sickness and we realized I was pregnant, we were ecstatic! The pregnancy was smooth and not that painful except for the occasional back pains and not sleeping. But nine months later it was all worth it, we had a boy and named him "Aiden Montgomery Deyes" and he was the pride and joy of our lives. At Aiden's third birthday party, I accidentally puked in the piñata, and that's how we found out I was pregnant again. And nine long months later, we got our baby girl "Emily Marie Deyes". And yes we named her after her godmother Emily and she cried when she heard it for the first time. So now we are one happy family and we bought a house for the kids to grow up in and it's not too far from the others. I'm now an interior designer and a professional dancer/singer for Dancing with The Stars. I've had three top selling albums in the U.K and one in the U.S. but I'm still on YouTube but now as a daily vlogger.
Alfie is a you-tuber as well but he still has his main channel. He also is a director and directed many multimillion movie franchises.
And as for Joe and Emily, they got married a couple months before Aiden was born. It was a beautiful ceremony and I was very emotional(I had pregnancy hormones). Then two years later they had a baby girl named "Elizabeth Grace Sugg" and it touched my heart that they named her after my middle name and made me and Alfie her godparents. Then they bought a house next to ours and a year and a half later, they had a boy named "David Joseph Sugg" and let me tell you that boy is going to grow up to break some hearts. Emily is now a professional make-up artist and dancer for the popular show "Dancing with the Stars". Joe is still a you-tuber and he also a carpenter and builds houses.
As for Tris and Brent, they never got back together and went their separate ways. Tris is now a successful lawyer and has her own firm. She got married to Nicholas Spangliano, one of the top realtors in the country three years ago. They had twins a year ago named "Luciana Hope Spangliano" and "Lucas Miguel Spangliano". They live a couple minutes away from us and we always see them on Saturdays for game night at our house.
Last but not least there's Angela and Caspar, they got married two years ago and just had a baby girl named "Marcia Lorena Lee" a year ago and are expecting twins in the near future. Angela is now a professional singer and she is most famous in Korea.
Caspar is a famous you-tuber and actor, he is currently working on a new tv sitcom for ABC Family.

So I'd say everything turned out pretty great for everyone. And everything that's happened really was MEANT TO BE!

A/N: ITS OVER!!! 😭😭😭😭 I hope you all enjoyed this story as much as I did but I had to end it so I could focus on my new stories, which you are welcome to read if you want😉 love you all and I hope you loved the story and it's end!