Chapter 14

*6 months later*

Zoe's P.O.V

The past few months have been the best months of my life, because Alfie and me have been dating for five months. He is the most amazing guy I have ever met.

We filmed the "Boyfriend Tag" for my channel about a month ago, and our viewers are going insane, it's my most viewed video EVER.

And this month everyone is going to Vidcon, it's going to be so much fun. We leave this weekend and I honestly can not even wait.
*22 Months Later*
Me and Alfie have been dating for two years and four months today and I can honestly say that it's been the best two years of my entire life.

He is the most amazing, funny, sarcastic, smart, sweet, and wonderful person I've ever met. He completes me in every way, I believe that he is my soulmate. I'm so lucky to have him.

Right now we are currently in Orlando because we were at Vidcon but we decided to stay a few days so we could go to Disney World for our anniversary.

I'm so excited, I think I might scream from my excitement.
"Are you ready to go love?" Says Alfie
"Yeah let me just grab my vlogging camera in case I want to film anything today" I answer back
He gives me a quick kiss and tells me that he loves me. It makes my heart melt every time.
We walk out of our hotel and get into our rental car, and drive to Disney. It only takes us about 20 minutes with a bit of traffic.
We get to the parks, and we park our car and head into the ticket area. We pay for our all day passes.
We head to the dwarf mine ride first because it always has the longest wait time. We get into the line and it says the estimated wait time is 15 minutes!
It's a miracle! So we just chat to each other and wait for the line to start moving. After fifteen minutes we get into the ride and I start freaking out, Alfie grabs my hand and starts rubbing circles into because he sensed my stress.
"It's okay babe, I'm right here" he reassures me
I lay my head on his shoulder and enjoy the ride. Once we get off we head to get a snack.
*Eight Hours Later*
We have done every single ride at least once and some even twice, I am so exhausted but today has been the best day ever, it's not over yet though because we still have the firework show with the castle.
We are in the front row and then Alfie walks over to a security guard and whispers something to him.
Then he comes back to me and guides me towards the steps of the castle. We stop at the top step and he just stares at me, and I can see in his eyes that he wants to say something.
Then the fireworks start going off and I look up at the sky admiring the beauty of it all. Then I read something that the fireworks spell out, "Zoe, will you marry me" I look back to Alfie and notice that he's on bended knee. I start to tear up as he grabs a ring out of his pocket (no idea how I didn't notice it).
He starts talking about how much he loves me and by this time I'm a complete mess of sobs. "Zoë Elizabeth Sugg, you are such a light of joy and happiness in my life, before I met you I didn't understand what it meant to love someone, and to completely give yourself to someone. You have changed me in so many ways for the better, you have showed me who I am. You are the love of my life, the pain in my arse, and my soulmate. I know this is the cheesiest proposal on the face of the planet but would you please make me the happiest man in the world, in the happiest place on earth by marrying me?" He says with a single tear running down his face.
I am at such a loss for words that I just grab his face and kiss him with all the passion and force and emotion I have built up inside me.

"Um so I take that as a yes then?" He asks
"Oh shut up idiot, of course I'll marry you" I say and give him a little nudge

This is the best day of my life and this
truly is the happiest place on earth...

Authors note: so sorry that it took me so long to write this chapter and it's not even good. But next will be the Epilogue and then this story is completely over 😭 and I'll be focusing on my new stories "The Road Ahead" and "Broken". I hope you have enjoyed this story and feel free to give my other stories a read.