Chapter 10

Zoe's P.O.V

The next morning I got up and saw that we had fallen asleep on the couches. I blushed profusely when I noticed that Alfie had his arm around me, and he still sleeping.

He is so cute when he's sleeping, I think he was having a really good dream because he was smiling the whole time.

I didn't want to wake him up, so I slowly removed my body from his grasp. I did it successfully and then went to my room to change and then I grabbed a banana to eat for breakfast.

I grabbed our finished project and headed to the class to turn it in.

On the way to the school I started thinking about Alfie, I don't know whats been happening lately. I get butterflies when I'm around him now.

I think I like him, like a lot. But we are just friends so I won't say anything.

After I turned in the project, I went back to the dorms.

I unlocked the front door of our dorm, and then saw Alfie in the kitchen. 

Emily & Joe were still sleeping on the couch suggled up to each other.

"Watcha cooking good looking" I said and then immediately regretted it because I started blushing like crazy.

"Um I'm making bacon, eggs, and sausage. Wanna help?" he asked

"Sure, what do you need help with" I asked

"Making frech toast" he said

"Okay, let the expert show you how it's done." I said while shooing him away 

"Okay okay, show me how it's done" He smirked

I giggled and then started making french toast. I made a perfect batch of toast. 

"BAM WHAT!?" I whispered in excitement, trying not to wake up the lovebirds.

"Damn those look amazing Zoe" He says and then claps silently.

"Thanks, Alfafa. Hey, while I'm in the cooking/baking mood, wanna make cookies from scratch?" I asked excitedly

"Sure!" He replied

We served the breakfast on the table, and then got all the ingredients to bake the cookies. I put the flour on the counter, and sprinkled some on it. 

Then we made the dough, and then started rolling it on the flour. 

I got a great idea to throw some flour in Alfie's face, so I sneakily grabbed some from the bag and then threw it at his face. 

He laughed and then grabbed some and threw it at me.

Then I grabbed and egg and cracked on his head.

He grabbed like three eggs and cracked them above me, and it landed in my hair.

Then I slipped on egg shell trying to grab him and punch him, so I went falling to the ground and so did Alfie.

I landed on top of him, and he looked at me.

He looked down at my lips and then back at my eyes. 

He leaned in and then kissed me. OMG he kissed me!!!!!!!

Of course I kissed back, and then I got up and ran away screaming "I'm gonna go uhh shower" 

*Four hours Later*

I hadn't talked to Alfie since the kiss, and I was nervous. I didn't know if he regretted it.

I know that I didn't, in fact it clarified that I like him.

Well now we are all meeting at Nandos and I hope it's not awkward........

Authors Note: Hope you guys like this chapter. Give me some ideas for future chapters, and if you want to be a character or just create one then just write down below their name, age, birthdate, bf/gf, occupation, and how they meet everyone else. Thanks and I hope you enjoyed!!!