Chapter 3

Zoe's P.O.V

I woke up feeling a bit sick, I got up and went straight to the bathroom. I threw up and then took a quick shower to feel better.

I walked out into the living room and saw Emily sitting on the couch. I jumped on the couch and she screamed.

I started laughing so hard. I think I even teared up a bit. Then I got up and made breakfast for the both of us.

In the midst of it all I heard a knock on the door. "Get the door Em" I yelled

And in walked Angi & Tris, they ran inside and said hello.

I asked if they ate breakfast yet, and they said no, so I decided to make them some too. I finished a couple minutes later.

We all sat down at the table and started eating. I had made omelets and bacon. Angi started yelling half way through saying she couldn't eat the bacon cause it reminded her of Baekhyun.

She ended up giving it to Tris, we all decided we would start our projects after going to the movies.

So we all got dressed and ready ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=131210885 ). Then we left for the movies.

We got in my white Mercedes Benz and drove to the movie theater. When we got there, there was a huge line, it's a good thing we got our tickets online.

We went into the Room 2 and sat down in the middle row. The lights started to dim, and the movie was starting. I've been wanting to see Guardians of the Galaxy for so long.

After the movie we grabbed a bite to eat at Nandos. And while we were sitting I saw him coming towards us, I kicked Emily's shin and she yelled "what the heck?"

She shut up after she saw who it was. I can't believe he's back in town.....